653-654

Chapter 653: I'll Leave It All To You

Liang Hengxiao sat on his personal attendant's back and looked at the empty room that was filled with people. His eyes were empty.

The deputy general was completely stunned.

He was the one who suffered the greatest shock. After all, he had seen with his own eyes that there was nothing in this warehouse.

The others were about the same. Wasn't this too miraculous?

The deputy swallowed his saliva and looked at Shi Qingluo. "Princess Fubao, did your master give us all this?"

Shi Qingluo smiled and said, "My master didn't give it to you. I collected it from Northern City. I just asked my master to help transfer it here."

She thought to herself, 'Master, I'll burn more incense for you when we get back. I'll have to make you take the blame again. Please forgive me!'

The deputy general's face was still filled with disbelief. "Your master is still here?"

Shi Qingluo shrugged. "Not anymore."

"Why? You want to see my master?" she asked with a smile.

The deputy general coughed, realizing that he hadn't really thought about it that much.

"Well, let's forget about it. After all, he's an immortal, not someone us mortals can easily meet."

Shi Qingluo chuckled softly, "You're quite self-aware."

Even if they wanted to meet the old immortal, she couldn't get an old immortal to come out and meet them.

"Hurry up and transport the food out of the warehouse. Let the soldiers in the city eat and drink their fill. Then, prepare to attack the Ge Kingdom's army with the army led by my husband tomorrow."

The deputy general's attention was indeed diverted. "Shall we fight tomorrow?"

Shi Qingluo nodded, "Dragging it out for too long might not be advantageous for us. What we want is to catch them off guard."

The deputy general did not speak. Instead, he looked at the Third Prince.

Obviously, he was the only one who had the right to speak here.

Liang Hengxiao recovered from his shock. "Xiao Hanzheng's arrangement should be fine. I will listen to Princess Fubao."

The deputy general and the others had been besieged in the city by Ge Kingdom recently. They had been holding their breaths for a long time. "Yes, we will go and make preparations now."

Then, Shi Qingluo and the Third Prince returned to their room.

"Don't let the Ge Kingdom's commander know that I've successfully delivered the food." she said. "The spy who sent the news to Ge Kingdom, your people are keeping an eye on him, right?"

The Third Prince nodded. "Imperial Uncle has arranged for someone to keep an eye on them. Recently, he deliberately did not intercept any news. He saved it for critical moments."

"Should we arrest him directly or spread false news?" he asked.

Shi Qingluo thought for a moment. "Just capture him and let the Ge Kingdom's commander figure it out himself."

This also had the effect of disrupting the Ge Kingdom's commander's battle strategy.

Moreover, the other party would probably send people to keep an eye on the small city today to see if anyone sent supplies over. It would instead distract them.