705-706

Chapter 705: Liang Youxiao Is Back

Xiao Hanzheng had given Xiao Yuanshi an antidote to keep him calm and rational.

However, the poison had already been in his body for a year. The damage it had caused to his body was irreversible.

If he used some rare and expensive medicine to concoct pills, it could still make up for the previous damage, but he naturally would not do such a thing for his scumbag father.

The next day, Xiao Hanzheng came to the prison and gave the antidote to Xiao Yuanshi.

"My father won't pursue the matter of you offending your superiors, so you can return to Nanxi County tomorrow."

"But there won't be a next time," he said expressionlessly. "If you disrespect him again, you'll have to go to jail."

He released his scumbag father so quickly so that he could deal with the best of the Xiao Family himself.

After Xiao Yuanshi took the medicine, he did not lose his temper easily.

However, hearing his son address King Yi as Father in front of him, the anger in his heart couldn't help but rise again. "You guys recognize your father so quickly."

Xiao Hanzheng raised his eyebrows. "I have changed my name to the Liang

Family and my mother has married into King Yi's mansion. Our father is King

He opened the door and was about to leave. "I'm leaving first. You know what to do."

"Wait, I still have one more thing to say." Xiao Yuanshi shouted from behind.

Xiao Hanzheng turned around. "Speak."

Xiao Yuanshi pursed his lips as if he was a little embarrassed, but he still said, "I want to see the twins. Bring them out to see me tomorrow."

He added, "I prepared a greeting gift for them."

Although his grandchildren had changed their surname to Liang, he did not know why he liked them so much when he saw them.

In the past two days, he had been thinking that if they had not broken off their ties, those two little ones would have been his grandchildren. He could still play with them every day and not be taken advantage of by King Yi.

Unfortunately, it was just a thought, so he hated Ge Chunru even more. At the same time, regret haunted him every day.

Xiao Hanzheng sneered. "Do you think that's possible?"

"I hope that you can recognize the reality. It's fine that we've already broken off our relationship. We've even changed our surname to Liang, so my children have nothing to do with you. They don't need your greeting gift."

"What you need to do in the future is to never appear in front of them again." he said coldly.

Xiao Yuanshi was furious. "You, you're too heartless."

Xiao Hanzheng sneered. "I learned that from you. You were even more ruthless than this."

"Farewell!"

After he finished speaking, he turned around, opened the door, and left the prison without stopping.

Xiao Yuanshi clenched his hands into fists. He was both angry and regretful. They were father and son. How did things end up like this?

However, he also knew that his son's heart was very cold. This father-son relationship could not be continued, so he could only give up.

When Xiao Baili returned to her mother's house, Xiao Yuanshi was also released from prison.

Although he really wanted to see the twins again, he held back. He knew that with King Yi and his son around, he wouldn't be able to see them.