687-688

Chapter 687: Do You Think That's Possible?

The Sixth Prince was brought to the door.

He opened the door and smelled a pleasant fragrance.

Then, he looked around and realized that someone was sleeping on the bed.

He wasn't surprised because it was all planned.

The people he had bribed would add something to Xiao Baili's tea, and she would feel sleepy when she changed her clothes.

This way, it would be easier for him to do things. Otherwise, if Xiao Baili resisted or shouted, it might be discovered.

Moreover, he had to pretend to be innocent and pretend that they were all schemed against by others.

He wanted to ruin Xiao Baili's innocence, but he had never thought of doing things between a husband and a wife.

After all, this was someone else's house. His people would bring people over later. If they were to do something between a husband and a wife and let others see it, he would still feel quite disgusted.

He was only prepared to lie on the same bed as Xiao Baili and hug her, pretending to be drugged and unconscious.

In this way, Xiao Baili's innocence would be gone, but she would not lose her chastity. She could still be his concubine.

Originally, he wanted Xiao Baili to be the main consort, but now that she had lost her innocence, she would have no choice but to break off the engagement with Xi Rui and follow him. There was no need for her to take the position of the main consort anymore.

He was also prepared to put that plan on hold. He would still follow the original plan and marry the daughter of the Assistant Minister of the Ministry of Personnel.

Although the woman was delicate and pretty, she was too ordinary, and he didn't like her at all, he could only endure it in order to win over the Assistant Minister of the Ministry of Personnel.

The more the Sixth Prince thought about it, the happier he became. He quickly walked to the bed, took off his outer robe, pulled open the blanket, and crawled in.

Then, he reached out and hugged the woman who was only wearing her middle clothes and had her back to him.

Originally, he wanted to hug her in his arms and take a look at her while he was at it.

However, he suddenly felt sleepy. His eyelids seemed to be stuck together, so he fell asleep just like that.

After they fell asleep, a servant girl walked in and quickly changed the incense on the table.

On the other side, Xiao Baili and Xi Rui changed their clothes and went back to the normal place.

Then, the First Prince's sister-in-law invited everyone to stroll around the garden, and the group of madams and young ladies followed.

On the other side, the First Prince also said that he was a little bored and asked everyone to go out for a walk.

The two groups of people walked near the garden and suddenly heard a scream.

Therefore, they all rushed over at the same time.

They saw a maid holding a cup of tea standing at the door of a room with a pale face.

The door was open.

The First Prince's eyes flashed. He quickly walked over and asked, "What happened?"

When the maid saw so many people appear, her face turned even paler and she even looked flustered. She stuttered, "This servant, this servant doesn't dare to say."