651-652

Chapter 651: True to Its Name

The deputy general didn't question Ye Lui Donghe's orders and immediately followed them.

The generals standing beside him felt that the commander was being too cautious.

"Commander, you don't believe that Princess Fubao can bring the supplies into the city, right?"

"This is impossible."

None of them believed it.

Ye Lui Donghe didn't believe it either, "The possibility is indeed not high, but didn't we also think that she couldn't fly in, right?"

"I'm just taking more precautions to avoid future troubles."

"We are still going to deal with the army led by Xiao Hanzheng." he added.

The others thought that it was right. It was fine to be more cautious. "Yes!"

On the other side, Shi Qingluo suddenly descended from the sky and flew onto the city wall, giving the soldiers guarding the city wall a fright.

They nervously pointed their bows at Shi Qingluo, but they did not shoot.

After all, they didn't know if this woman who had descended from the sky was one of them or Ge Kingdom.

Shi Qingluo said calmly, "I'm Princess Fubao. I've especially come to support you."

Then, she took off her equipment.

In her previous life, she liked extreme sports, so she went to train in winged flying and flew several times.

After the last flight, she found it troublesome to bring her equipment, so she put it in her space.

Therefore, after receiving the information from the little husband about the Third Prince being trapped in the border town, he looked at the topographic map that he had drawn.

When she discovered that there was a tall mountain outside Border City, she remembered the Winged Equipment in the corner of her space. She could take it out and use it.

"This is my Goose King's token." Then, Shi Qingluo took out a golden tag from her pouch.

This was the gold medal that the Emperor had given Dumbo last time. There were many people at the Northern Border who knew about it, so it was easier to prove her identity with this.

Seeing the golden plate with a goose head carved on it, the soldiers on the city wall heaved a sigh of relief.

So it was Princess Fubao. They were scared to death.

Seeing these people put down their bows and arrows, Shi Qingluo said, "Where is the Third Prince? Bring me to him."

The general guarding the city immediately made a respectful gesture. "Princess Fubao, please!"

They did not doubt Shi Qingluo's identity.

To be able to descend from the sky and land on the city walls was a miraculous technique that only Princess Fubao could do in the entire Daliang Country.

Moreover, this token bestowed by the Emperor to the Goose King was very famous. They had long heard of it.

Shi Qingluo asked the general to find two soldiers to help her carry her Winged Equipment and follow behind.

After all, in front of these people, it was not convenient for her to put things into her space.

After they left the city wall, the tense soldiers revealed expressions of disbelief.