663-664

Chapter 663: I Can Only Accept It

When Yue Lü woke up, Xiao Hanzheng had already left the tent and led his troops to attack the defeated Ge Kingdom army.

But Xiao Hanzheng left a soldier to guard him.

Yue Lü found himself in the tent with an unfamiliar person standing there.

"Where is this?" he asked.

"This is Daliang's tent." the soldier said with a smile. "Lord Xiao saved you and asked me to guard you."

Hearing that, Yue Lü was relieved. The Lord Xiao must be Xiao Hanzheng.

He did not expect that he was still alive after being shot by so many arrows. Xiao Hanzheng's medical skills were indeed as good as the rumors said.

"Where's Marquis Zhennan?" he asked. "Is she alright?"

The soldier smiled and replied, "Marquis Zhennan is fine too. Princess Fu Bao is guarding her."

Yue Lü was completely relieved. He drank the medicine made by the soldiers and ate some porridge before falling asleep.

Another day later, Shi Qingluo helped Xi Rong, who had recovered a lot, to visit Yue Lü.

At this time, Yue Lü was also half-sitting on the bed with the help of the soldiers and had just finished drinking his medicine.

Yue Lü's eyes lit up when he saw Xi Rong enter.

He first greeted Shi Qingluo politely, "Greetings, Princess Fu Bao!"

Then, he looked at Xi Rong with an aggrieved expression and said, "Rong Rong, why did you only come to see me now?"

Shi Qingluo looked at him. He was pretending to be wronged, but acting coquettishly was the real deal.

The little wolfhound suddenly turned into a puppy.

Xi Rong did not know whether to laugh or cry as she walked over and reached out to pinch his face. "I'm here now."

Then, Yue Lü hugged Xi Rong. "Rong Rong, it's good that we're still alive."

"My back hurts. Help me touch it."

Xi Rong was speechless. This guy really wanted to start a dye workshop just because he gave her some color.

She pushed him lightly. "Stop fooling around."

Luo Luo was still watching. This guy had really had enough.

Shi Qingluo did not expect the two of them to interact like this in private. It turned out that Rong Rong liked this type.

"You guys continue, we'll go out first." she said with a chuckle.

With that, she left with the soldier.

When Shi Qingluo and the other two left, Yue Lü became even more impudent.

Xi Rong had always been more indulgent toward Yue Lü. Because of the battlefield, she could not be ruthless to him, especially now that he was still injured.

Therefore, she patiently coaxed him, patted his back, and kissed him to comfort him.

When Xi Rong came out of the tent, Shi Qingluo saw that her lips were very red.

"You guys are kissing so fiercely even though you're injured!" she teased.

For Xi Rong to be able to become a silkpants in the capital, her personality was naturally very bold and unconstrained.

She spread her hands. "I can't help it. He's even more clingy after he got injured."

If Yue Lü wasn't injured and didn't have any strength, she suspected that she would be eaten by him.