633-634

Chapter 633: Who Would Have Thought He Would Be So Arrogant?

Xi Rui crossed his arms, looking nonchalant.

"How am I slandering you?"

"Let me ask you, did you hug Miss Lu when you went into the water just now?"

"She's dressed so thinly and she's wet from the water. Did you have physical contact with her?"

"If there's nothing between the two of you, why are you still hugging each other when you've already saved her? She's even holding your hand."

"Just now, she suddenly threw herself into your arms and said that she was afraid. If there was no affair between the two of you, would she crawl into your arms?"

"This means that it's most likely a common occurrence for the two of you to cuddle in private."

He was the best at throwing dirty water.

Moreover, he could tell that this Miss Lu was quite scheming. She must have taken a fancy to Tu Lihuan a long time ago, but the Tu family did not take a fancy to her.

Now, she wanted to break off the engagement and marry Tu Lihuan while she was drowning.

This ugly girl was so annoying, so of course he had to fulfill her wish so that she wouldn't harm other good men.

Tu Lihuan's face turned green and red. He was enraged. "Young Master Xi, you're insulting our character. Miss Lu and I are innocent. There's nothing going on between us."

Xi Rui sneered. "You look like you're trying to quibble. I can tell that you're guilty!"

"Besides, what does it have to do with me whether you have an affair or not? You don't have to explain to me."

He glanced meaningfully at Miss Lu who was sitting on the sweeping floor and said, "You have to explain to the Lu family, to Miss Lu's fiancé's family."

"And your hugging and embracing is the real breach of decorum, isn't it?"

Everyone watching the show felt that Xi Rui was right.

Just now, Miss Lu suddenly threw herself into Young Master Tu's arms and said that she was afraid. Her actions seemed very natural.

Moreover, he was in front of so many people. It was really shameless. This was an insult to his upbringing.

Since the man and the woman were not married yet, and they had an affair, why not get engaged? Why harm others?

Everyone was extremely sympathetic toward Miss Lu's fiancé.

Miss Lu didn't explain. Instead, she kept crying as if she had been wronged. She looked at Tu Lihuan with a hint of reluctance in her eyes.

This further confirmed that their relationship was not shallow.

Tu Lihuan wanted to explain, but at this moment, a lady walked over quickly with an angry look on her face.

She pointed at Miss Lu and said, "You're shameless. How dare you hug another man in public behind my son's back? Shameless."

"Break off the engagement. Our family can't afford to have a daughter-in-law like you."

"After I go back today, I will return your betrothal gift. A fickle woman like you should marry into the Tu family."

Xi Rui wasn't surprised to see this lady.

Because he had asked someone to call this madam over.

It was a coincidence that Miss Lu's fiancé's mother happened to come to the temple to offer incense.