451-452

Chapter 451: Have plenty of patience

When they arrived at the entrance of the courtyard, Zhuo Jun bade Liang Mingmin farewell.

Liang Mingmin glared at him. "Zhuo Jun, aren't you going to ask for my name and identity?"

Zhuo Zheng was disgusted by her look.

He smiled shyly. "It's not nice of me to ask for your name."

This was the only way to prove that he didn't know her identity and that he didn't ask for anything in return for saving her.

As expected, Liang Mingmin felt that Zhuo Zheng was a good person. "Although my name and identity is important, you're my savior. I don't have to be so careful with you."

"My name is Liang Mingmin, and I'm also from Northern City." she took the initiative to say.

Zhuo Zheng first nodded. "Miss Liang!"

Then, as if he had thought of something, he looked at her in shock. "You can't be Princess Zhen from Prince Jin's manor, right?"

Liang Mingmin was too famous in Northern City.

There were probably not many people who didn't know her name.

That was why he had put on this show.

It was because Zhuo Zheng's acting had no flaws and looked very sincere, so Liang Mingmin didn't notice.

She smiled and nodded with a bit of pride. "That's right, I'm Princess Zhen."

"How do you know me?" she asked.

Zhuo Zheng cupped his fists at her, "Greetings, princess. You are well-known in Northern City, and I have heard of it."

"How do I get famous?" Liang Mingmin asked curiously.

She had no doubts about this. After all, she was Prince Jin's legitimate daughter.

Wasn't it only right for her to be famous?

Of course, Zhuo Zheng wouldn't say that Princess Zhen was tyrannical and vicious.

It was common for her to bully others, and her reputation in the Northern City wasn't good.

"It's said that you have a noble status, are beautiful, and have a clear distinction between good and evil. You will eliminate evil and help the weak." he said, going against his conscience.

He felt like puking as he said it, especially the last two, which were actually the complete opposite.

"That's why I never thought that I'd be able to get to know you, princess."

Although he was complimenting Liang Mingmin, he gave off a neither humble nor arrogant feeling.

Liang Mingmin was taken aback. She reached out and touched her face. "I didn't know that I'm such a good person in everyone's opinion in Northern City!"

She didn't think that Zhuo Zheng was making this up to coax her. Instead, she felt that it was real.

Seeing her narcissistic look, Zhuo Zheng felt even more disgusted.

This woman was not only vicious, but she also had no self-awareness.

"That's right, you are very good, princess." he continued to suppress his disgust.

Liang Mingmin glared at him again. "You really know how to talk. How annoying!"

Zhuo Zheng wanted to vomit.

Unable to come up with any more words of praise, he could only force out a smile. "This is the truth. You have already arrived at your place of residence, princess. I shall take my leave!"