621-622

Chapter 621: A series of reversal

The North Prince's eyes widened. He had not expected Xiao Hanzheng to dare to treat him like this.

"Xiao Hanzheng, you're looking for death!" He said through gritted teeth.

This was the first time in his life that he had been knocked on the head in such a humiliating manner.

Xiao Hanzheng's face was calm. "Your Highness, don't forget who's holding you hostage now."

He used his other free hand and patted the North Prince's face. "Didn't you want to capture my wife and bring her back to the North Prince's residence? Are you still going to capture her back?"

The North Prince was speechless. He understood that Xiao Hanzheng was taking revenge.

He was even more upset.

He had just been thinking about how to capture Xiao Hanzheng and torture him, but now he was under his control.

However, he had also made up his mind that as long as he returned to the Ge Kingdom alive, he would not let Xiao Hanzheng go.

"Xiao Hanzheng, I will make you pay for your audacity today."

He doubted that Daliang would dare to kill him.

Otherwise, it would definitely cause unrest at the borders of the two countries.

Xiao Hanzheng smiled nonchalantly. "Since I dared to do it, I'm not afraid of Your Highness 'revenge."

The North Prince still wanted to return to the Ge Kingdom? What was he thinking?

Liang Yulin also laughed. "North Prince, you're a prisoner now. Don't be too ambitious."

He smiled again, but his eyes were cold. "Hanzheng is my eldest son. I will not let you do what you want in his presence."

It was rare for the North Prince to come to their door. If they let him go, wouldn't they be too stupid?

The North Prince held his breath but did not say anything else.

He kept thinking, trying to find a way out.

Suddenly, another unintended incident happened.

Zhuo Jun rushed behind Prince Jin.

She strangled his neck with one hand and held a sharp dagger to his neck with the other.

"Xiao Hanzheng, let my father go, or I'll kill Prince Jin." she said coldly as she looked at Xiao Hanzheng.

She didn't expect Xiao Hanzheng to be so smart.

He had found out her identity and deliberately set a trap for them to jump into.

Xiao Hanzheng raised his eyebrows. "You're threatening me with Prince Jin?"

Zhuo Jun's voice trembled. "No matter what, Prince Jin and Prince Yi are brothers. If you force Prince Jin to his death, there will be chaos at the northern border. Do you dare to take this risk?"

"You do have a point." Xiao Hanzheng smiled.

Zhuo Jun bit her lip. "If you let my father go, I will let Prince Jin go. We will also give up the treasure here."

She was not stupid. Her father had been backstabbed. It would be good enough if he could return to the Ge Kingdom alive. He would not be able to take the treasure with him.

Prince Jin had never thought that there would be a day where he would become a hostage.

Furthermore, he was held hostage by someone he had taken advantage of and looked down on. He was so depressed that he wanted to vomit again.