609-610

Chapter 609: The three Ge siblings' show came to an end

Even Xiao Hanzheng had received the news that Ge Chunying had run away from the town, so Xiao Yuanshi's men naturally knew about it.

They did not stop Ge Chunying when she ran back to Northern City to find Ge Chunru.

This was within the expectations of their deputy governor.

He had also deliberately let the people in charge of the manor to let down their guard and let Ge Chunying escape.

However, both Xiao Yuanshi's men and Xiao Hanzheng's men continued to watch.

Ge Chunying had no other choice.

If she did not run, then she could only wait for her death.

Now, her hands couldn't hold anything, she couldn't speak, and her face was disfigured.

Xiao Yuanshi and the coachman had completely cut off her path of uplifting herself.

Her hatred for Xiao Yuanshi and the coachman were also above that of the second prince.

Knowing that the coachman die suddenly, she felt very relieved.

She wanted to take revenge on Xiao Yuanshi, but she was powerless.

So, after thinking about it, the only way to survive was to go back and find her sister.

Ge Chunying didn't want to die even in her current state, so she sneaked away before the sun rose while those in charge of the manor were asleep.

Running and walking, she was tired and hungry, but she gritted her teeth and did not stop to rest, afraid that those from the manor would catch up.

Before the sky turned dark, she finally ran back to the courtyard that Ge Chunru and the others had rented in Northern City.

Although she had been in the general's office, she had paid attention to Ge Chunru and Ge Chunying's situation.

That was why she knew where the courtyard they had rented was.

When she reached the door, she lifted her foot and kicked it continuously.

Ge Chunyi and Mdm Niu had eaten their fill and were eating melon seeds on the lounge chairs.

They heard someone kicking the door and were too lazy to open it.

"Ge Chunru, open the door." Madam Niu shouted.

Ge Chunru, who lived beside them and was embroidering a folding screen, trembled when she heard Madam Niu's voice.

Then, she got up to open the door.

She was now scared of Madam Niu's beating.

"Who is it?" Ge Chunru walked to the door and asked.

There was only a female voice from outside.

When she heard a woman's voice, she opened the door.

Just as she opened the door, someone suddenly hugged her.

Ge Chunru was shocked and pushed her away.

Ge Chunying's hands were weak.

Although she could raise her hands to hug Ge Chunru, she did not have the strength, so she was pushed away easily.

She shouted at Ge Chunru with red eyes, "Ah, ah, ah!" Sister, it's me!

Although Ge Chunying's face had a few more scars, Ge Chunru could still recognize her at a glance. "Chunying, what's wrong?"