657-658

Chapter 657: Are You Scared Stupid?

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

As the arrows flew past, the generals of Ge Kingdom fell one by one.

The moment they fell, the ordinary soldiers would naturally be frightened, which would affect the morale of the soldiers.

Many soldiers couldn't help but flee in all directions.

Seeing this, the other soldiers followed suit and began to flee.

Ye Lui Donghe saw their generals falling to the ground and many soldiers killed. He couldn't believe it. How could this be?

They had clearly prepared traps and ambushes to beat the Daliang army into a pulp, but why was it the other way around?

Ye Lui Donghe immediately shouted: "Don't run! Charge up and fight!"

However, the Ge Kingdom's army was already in chaos, and no one listened to him.

He had no choice but to kill a few deserters on the spot to control the situation.

But just as he was about to give another order, Xiao Hanzheng took out the arrow from the horse and shot at him with his bow.

Ye Lui Donghe's deputy general was right in front of him on the left and had been staring at Xiao Hanzheng.

Seeing the sharp arrow that he shot over, he didn't have the time to block it with his weapon.

Thus, the deputy general could only use his own body to block in front of Ye Lui Donghe.

Whoosh! The arrow shot straight into his heart.

Before the deputy could say his last words, he fell to the ground with his eyes wide open.

Ye Lui Donghe was shocked when he saw this. His eyes turned red and he was completely furious.

He gritted his teeth and looked at Xiao Hanzheng. "B*stard!"

Seeing Xiao Hanzheng shoot out the second arrow, he stopped cursing and grabbed a soldier to block the arrow.

Xiao Hanzheng looked on coldly and continued to shoot the third and fourth arrows.

Since he could train the Holy Arrow Battalion, his accuracy was naturally very high.

Ye Lui Donghe was so frustrated that he did not dare to block the arrow with his knife, fearing that he would be shot by the arrow. His shoulder was already wounded by Xiao Hanzheng's sword and was bleeding.

Thus, he could only continue to use the soldiers beside him as shields.

After Xiao Hanzheng killed six shields, another deputy general of Ye Lui Donghe came over on horseback.

He then mounted Ye Lui Donghe and let him sit in front of him.

At that moment, another arrow was shot by Xiao Hanzheng.

The deputy general saw this and took the initiative to use his body to block the arrow for Ye Lui Donghe. "General, I will protect you and rush out."

He used his whole body to block Ye Lui Donghe and showed his back to Xiao Hanzheng.

There was still an arrow stuck in his back.

Ye Lui Donghe saw that the Daliang soldiers who rushed out of the city were all very brave under Shi Qingluo's lead. They even killed two of their generals in succession.

The people on their side had been attacked by Xiao Hanzheng and Shi Qingluo, and their morale had been greatly affected. Many of them started to run away again.