713-714

Chapter 713: This Way, I Can Stay Here With You Until We Grow Old

Xiao Hanzheng and Shi Qingluo did not pay any more attention to the scumbag father and the Xiao Family.

On this day, Taoist Master Changqing, who was heading to the western regions, came to the capital.

He had once helped King Jin, but because he owed King Jin a favor, he managed to escape in time.

Before he left for the western region, he had stayed in Heyang County for a while. Although he was much older than Xiao Hanzheng, they had become good friends.

Therefore, when he came back from the western regions, he not only brought a detailed map of the North City and the western regions, but also some of the technology and culture of the western regions.

He had heard about the overseas affairs in North City, so he was very interested.

This time, he came to the capital to see if he could get on a boat to sea. He also wanted to travel overseas.

Whether it was a visit between friends or when he needed Xiao Hanzheng's help on the sea, he came to visit Prince Liang's mansion as soon as possible.

Xiao Hanzheng was still in the Ministry of Revenue. Shi Qingluo heard from the housekeeper that Taoist Master Changqing was here to visit, so she asked the housekeeper to invite him in.

She was familiar with Taoist Master Changqing.

Shi Qingluo landed in the main hall to meet Taoist Master Changqing. Compared to a few years ago, Taoist Master Changqing was more otherworldly than before.

She stood up and greeted, "Long time no see, Taoist Master Changqing!" 

"Long time no see, Princess!" Taoist Master Changqing smiled.

After he sat down, he sized up Shi Qingluo. "Princess, have you been sleeping a lot recently? Do you often feel absent-minded?"

He had never seen through Princess Fu Bao's face before, but now he suddenly realized that her face showed a kind of death aura, which made him very surprised.

The face that Shi Qingluo gave him now was very similar to the legendary otherworldly person.

Shi Qingluo was not surprised by Taoist Master Changqing's question. After all, not only was this Taoist Master proficient in Qimen Dunjia, but he was also very proficient in metaphysics.

"It's indeed like what the Taoist priest said recently." she nodded.

Taoist Master Changqing looked at Shi Qingluo carefully again. He thought about it and said truthfully, "Princess, I'll tell you the truth. Your soul is very unstable right now, and it feels like it might disappear at any moment."

"If this continues, you might die young."

His words were more tactful. Otherwise, looking at Shi Qingluo's face, the death aura was getting stronger and stronger. She would not be able to live past this month.

Shi Qingluo realized that Taoist Master Changqing was indeed amazing. He could even tell that her soul was unstable. She sighed and said, "I have some feelings in my heart, but I don't know what to do."

Taoist Master Changqing pondered for a moment. "I can draw a talisman that stabilizes the soul. Perhaps it can help the Princess."

"You're not sick. As long as your soul is stable, you won't die young again."

Shi Qingluo was stunned. She obviously did not expect the Taoist priest to know how to draw such a talisman.

She looked pleasantly surprised. "Then I'll have to ask for your help."