637-638

Chapter 637: It's Good to Have Sister-in-law

The butler also wanted to cry.

He immediately replied, "Just now, Princess Fubao suddenly brought people to knock on the door. I opened the door and was about to ask them what they wanted but she brought her men and barged in."

"I asked someone to stop her, but he was not able to."

When he came back to his senses, he also asked the servants to stop him, but the servants were all beaten down by the guards that Shi Qingluo had brought.

Patriarch Lu was speechless. A bunch of useless trash.

He really did not expect Shi Qingluo to bring people in, so he forced himself to calm down.

He looked at Shi Qingluo with a dark expression. "Princess Fubao, what do you want by trespassing?"

Shi Qingluo raised her eyebrows. "Don't you, a sixth-grade official, greet me when you see me? Do you have any respect for His Majesty?"

Hearing her say this, Master Lu reluctantly stood up and cupped his hands at Shi Qingluo. "Greetings, Princess Fubao."

He did not want to bear the crime of disrespect, nor did he want Shi Qingluo to have a hold on him.

After he bowed, he even asked his wife and children to bow as well.

"Now, can Princess Fubao tell us what's the reason for you to trespass on private property?"

"Even if you are a princess, you can't trespass on a private residence, right?"

"I'm not trespassing. I'm here to settle the score with you." Shi Qingluo said righteously.

"Yesterday, your daughter tried to push my sister-in-law into the fish pond. She failed and suffered a backlash. She even framed my sister-in-law."

"Does your Lu Clan think I'm a weakling?"

"What I didn't expect was that not only did you do evil, you even discussed how to deal with my sister-in-law behind my back."

"Hmph, you want to ruin her innocence and bring her into your family to be tortured as a concubine. Your family is really capable to come up with that."

Patriarch Lu's expression was very ugly as he cursed his youngest son in his heart.

The young master of the Lu family was also a little embarrassed. "I was just joking. Princess, you don't have to take it seriously."

If Shi Qingluo heard it, it was useless for him to deny it, so he hoped she could treat it as a joke.

Shi Qingluo sneered, "Can a woman's innocence be casually joked about?"

"Men, break his legs."

She was really disgusted by this family. They wanted to destroy the innocence of a woman at the drop of a hat and even wanted to take her in as a concubine to torture her.

It is said that one's family upbringing determines the type of friends they have. Tu Lihuan was so disgusting.

Perhaps the young masters of other aristocratic families also had similar thoughts.

She was going to turn the world upside down today and let everyone know that she would break the legs of anyone who dared to have designs on her sister-in-law.

The Lu family did not expect Shi Qingluo to be so overbearing.

Young Master Lu's eyes widened. "You dare!"

Shi Qingluo said coldly, "I dare."

She had brought King Yi's personal guards with her this time, and they were all very capable.