671-672

Chapter 671: Pregnant

Shi Qingluo felt a little better and leaned into Xiao Hanzheng's arms. She suddenly thought of a possibility. "Zheng Zheng, I might be pregnant."

Thinking about it carefully, her period hadn't come recently. In the past, she wouldn't feel nauseous even if she ate steamed fish.

Xiao Hanzheng was stunned and then took Shi Qingluo's pulse.

Then, his eyes were filled with surprise. "Wifey, it's really a happy pulse."

Previously, he felt that the major events in the northern border were basically over. They could have a child, so he stopped taking the medicine.

He didn't expect his wife to be pregnant so quickly.

Shi Qingluo's eyes lit up. "How long has it been?"

Xiao Hanzheng held her in his arms. "Twenty days? It's still early." He then kissed her forehead. "We're going to have a child. That's great."

Shi Qingluo reached out and hugged him. "I think it's great too."

She reached out and touched her stomach, her face full of anticipation. "We're going to be parents."

Shi Qingluo did not have a good appetite, so Xiao Hanzheng asked someone to prepare some light food for her.

For the next few days, he worked at home and watched over Shi Qingluo.

Shi Qingluo did not chase him away. This was her husband's love and treasure for her. Why should she reject him?

Therefore, the two of them, who had been very busy since they came to the northern border, had been sticking together every day recently.

A few days later, Xiao Hanzheng received a message from the North Prince's mansion in Ge Kingdom.

Shi Qingluo leaned back on the recliner and drank some fruit juice. "Is the show at the North Prince's mansion on?"

"Yeah!" Xiao Hanzheng said with a smile.

Shi Qingluo looked interested. "Come, tell me."

Xiao Hanzheng knew that his wife liked to watch the show, so he said with a smile, "After I captured the North King's son, I sent him to the capital along with Ye Liu Donghe and the others."

"Then, I deliberately let someone spread the news in front of the North Princess Consort, saying that the reason why I was able to control the plans of the Ge Kingdom so accurately was all thanks to the North King's secondary consort."

"The North King's concubine has been in constant contact with the people of Daliang. She hopes that we can kill the North King's heir so that her son can rise to the throne."

"It just so happens that the reason why the North King's son led his troops to battle was also because of the son of the North King's concubine."

"Also, the North King was captured. I also let someone leak the news to the North Princess Consort. The reason why we can be hunters is because the North King's secondary consort took revenge for Ge Chunru and her siblings, so her whereabouts were exposed."

"That's how I found out about her relationship with the North King. Their past identities in the northern border allowed me to follow the clues and find out that the North King had gone to the North City to look for the treasure."

"These are not completely fabricated, so the North Princess Consort will know once she gets someone to investigate."

"Then, she followed my people's instigation and got out of hand."