617-618

Chapter 617: Reversal

When the princess from the previous dynasty saw who it was, her eyes shrank.

"You're Zhuo Liang?"

The North Prince looked at him and laughed.

"No matter what, we've been husband and wife for more than ten years. You can't even recognize the person you slept with? Yingying, you're really heartless!"

The princess from the previous dynasty remained silent. Heartless, my ass.

She snorted coldly. "Who would recognize you with your bearded face and tall, burly appearance?"

She had not expected that her dead husband to be "resurrected".

In the blink of an eye, he had turned from an ordinary Daliang soldier to the most powerful God of War in the Ge Kingdom, the North Prince.

Back then, although Zhuo Liang wasn't thin, he wasn't very burly.

He was handsome and looked simple and honest.

It was also because of this that when she escaped, the people around her were killed by Daliang's soldiers.

She eventually married Zhuo Liang after he saved her.

This allowed her to hid her identity as the princess from the previous dynasty.

After she married Zhuo Liang, they didn't spend much time together.

Most of the time, he went out to the battlefield, which was what she was looking forward to.

After all, she was a high-grade princess. She would naturally be unsatisfied to marry such an ordinary man.

After that, when she had hooked up with Prince Jin, they had discussed letting Zhuo Liang "die" on the battlefield.

She didn't like her daughter, Zhou Jun, either, because she was the daughter of that ordinary man.

She was a stain on her life.

However, she was her biological child after all, and Prince Jin had said that she could make use of her, so she had kept Zhou Jun alive.

However, who would have thought that the ordinary man she had looked down on was actually the North Prince?

It was obvious that her daughter had known about this long ago.

The North Prince was able to bring his people to follow them here, and her daughter's contribution could not be ignored.

She looked at Zhou Jun sharply. "Did you leave traces for them?"

Having been exposed by Xiao Hanzheng and on top of the fact that the person she had been waiting for had arrived, Zhou Jun stopped playing dumb. "Yes, I did."

She then looked at the princess from the previous dynasty with a profound look. "Mother, you suddenly realized that my father, who you and Prince Jin had sabotaged, was still alive. Are you surprised?"

"Not surprised, just shocked." the previous dynasty's princess sneered.

Shi Qingluo understood the meaning behind her cold smile.

The princess from the previous dynasty and Prince Jin would never have thought that they would become the clown.

Zhuo Jun quickly stepped back and stood beside the North Prince.

She looked at him with adoration in her eyes. "Father!"

The North Prince patted Zhuo Jun's shoulder and said with a smile, "In the future, call me imperial father. After I bring you back this time, you will be the princess of the North Prince's mansion."