719 (End)

Chapter 719: Side Story: The Whole Family Wearing Modern Clothes (End)

Soon, her father booked a plane ticket to that city for the day.

It wasn't just him and Mother Shi, but everyone present.

Everyone thought that Luo Luo had left Liang Hanzheng and the children behind for so many years. Although Luo Luo did not do it on purpose, it did not change the fact.

Therefore, they had to go with them to welcome Liang Hanzheng and the children.

Sigh, they were really worried sick.

Seeing that everyone insisted on going, Shi Qingluo could only agree helplessly.

The plane tickets were only available in the evening, so the two families continued to sit down and eat. They also watched the live broadcast of this episode.

After dinner, they went home to pack their things and gathered at the airport.

Xiao Hanzheng lived in a remote area and the county was not developed enough to have an airport.

So the two families stayed in the city for the night. The next morning, their father arranged for seven luxury cars to send them to the county town. The highway from the city to the county town was open, so it took more than three hours to get there.

It took more than two hours to drive from the county town to the village.

Looking at their surroundings, Grandma Shi and Grandma Yan sat together and sighed. Their great-grandson/great-granddaughter/great- grandson/great-granddaughter had suffered.

When they returned, they had to dote on them.

Shi Qingluo had grown up with the four elders, so whether it was in the Yan Family or the Shi Family, she was the most favored among the younger generation.

The four elders had yet to meet the children these days, but they loved them dearly just by watching the live broadcast.

Today's program team had already finished recording this episode's program.

Next time, they would have to change the venue.

Therefore, the production team left the village early in the morning with the other groups of guests.

Xiao Hanzheng and his children went back to their rented house in the village. When Shi Qingluo and the others arrived at the village, the two little ones had just taken a nap.

Hearing the knock on the door, the two little ones saw their father reading in the study room and took the initiative to go to the door.

Instead of opening the door immediately, they asked together, "Who is it?"

Hearing the two little ones' voices, Shi Qingluo also wanted to cry. She was finally going to see the two children.

For the past six months, she had missed them every day.

Her voice was choked with sobs. "It's me, your mother!"

Shi Qingluo's voice was very similar to before. The two little ones immediately opened the door when they heard her.

Seeing their mother standing at the door, the two little ones cried and threw themselves into her arms. "Mother!"

They suddenly remembered that they had to call her Mom now, so the two little ones immediately changed their words. "Mom, Ran Ran misses you so much."

"Mom, Jia Jia missed you so much."

"Mommy misses you too!"

Daidai also immediately ran over and kept rubbing against Shi Qingluo's hand. It finally saw its mother.