559-560

Chapter 559: This show is not just good to watch

Ge Chunru sat on the stairs weakly from crying.

While crying, she looked at Xiao Yuanshi's disappearing figure and continued to curse.

When Ge Chunying saw her like this, a trace of disdain flashed in her eyes.

Her sister used to be quite smart, but why was she so stupid now?

She had pretended not to hear the conversation between Xiao Yuanshi and Madam Kong just now, but her sister still came up to him to be humiliated.

However, Xiao Yuanshi and Liang Hengshao were equally ruthless.

They would give their women whatever they wanted when they were pampering them.

When they stopped pampering them, they would stab them with a knife.

She had never thought that one day, she would see Xiao Yuanshi lay a hand on her sister, and it was even a direct slap to her face.

From what he had just said, it was not the first time.

Xiao Yuanshi used to be very obedient to her sister.

If she wanted the stars, he would never bring the moon down.

Now, he had turned against them just like that, and he was even more ruthless than anyone else.

However, her sister was too irrational and impulsive.

No wonder Xiao Yuanshi would divorce and despise her.

The more Ge Chunru cried, the more aggrieved and sad she became.

She looked up at her sister. "Chunying, don't you think he's a bastard? He's not human at all."

Ge Chunying seemed to have recovered from her shock.

She went forward and helped Ge Chunru up. "Yes, he's too much."

"Sister, don't cry. Let's go back."

How could she still have an appetite to eat? She was completely humiliated.

She didn't want to bump into some rich and powerful person upstairs and then let them see her sister crying so badly.

That would leave a bad impression on her.

Ge Chunru couldn't stop crying. "Didn't you want to try the food of this restaurant?"

Ge Chunying was very impatient, but she did not show it on her face.

Instead, she patiently patted Ge Chunru's back.

"Sister, you're being bullied. How can I still continue eating? Let's go back."

She thought for a while and said to Ge Chunru, "Xiao Yuanshi dared to treat you like this today. If there's a chance in the future, I'll definitely help you take revenge."

She suddenly had an idea.

Ge Chunru's heart warmed when she heard this.

Her sister was indeed reliable.

However, she didn't want her sister to risk her life and be punished by desolate Yuanshi.

She held Ge Chunying's hand and said, "I'm fine. You don't have to look for trouble with him. After all, he is the deputy governor of Northern City. He has a lot of power."

Ge Chunying shook her head and said firmly, "No, I can't let my sister suffer."

She had already thought of a way to "take revenge".