681-682

Chapter 681: Is It That Difficult?

Liang Hengyu was really angry.

He didn't expect that his brother would not only make him sacrifice himself to take a secondary consort for that position, but he also wanted his princess to give up the position because of her illness. He felt a little disappointed.

He had been the most relaxed and happy person in the northern border and had gotten along well with Xiao Hanzheng's family. He did not want to take advantage of Xiao Baili.

At the same time, he decided that he would take his wife to North City when Xiao Hanzheng and the others went back.

Since he was back, he had wanted to ask Xiao Hanzheng to treat his princess.

When the time came, he would use the excuse of going to North City to recuperate to avoid these disputes. He was really tired of these kinds of scheming.

He did not have much ambition. If it was not for the fact that the Second Prince was his brother from the same mother, he would have supported the Crown Prince.

After all, no matter how one looked at it, the Crown Prince was actually stronger than their other brothers.

Liang Hengshao didn't expect Old Fifth to be so unhappy.

He was also a little unhappy and lowered his voice. "What are you talking about? Now that Imperial Father thinks highly of the Crown Prince, I want to fight for him. Of course, I have to rope in more people who can be used."

"Didn't you see Sixth Brother make a move?"

"Are you not as good as Sixth Brother?"

His men were guarding the door, so he dared to say such words.

Liang Hengyu stood up. "Sixth Brother is Sixth Brother. I am me."

"Second Brother, if you want to use a woman to win someone over, you might as well do it yourself. I don't have the ability to do that."

His Second Brother was really a little crazy for the throne.

But he also knew that it was impossible to persuade his Second Brother to give up now.

Liang Hengshao's expression darkened. "If I could do it myself, why would I look for you?"

He not only had a wife, but also a concubine and a few children. Uncle Yi and Xiao Hanzheng would never agree to his marriage.

Otherwise, why would he let his younger brother take action?

Liang Hengyu shrugged. "Since you can't do it yourself, then I can't do it either."

He thought for a moment and said, "Second Brother, isn't it good to be a free king? I think King Yi is quite good."

He also wanted to be a free and idle king in the future. If the court needed him, he would contribute. If not, he would be free and unfettered.

Liang Hengshao looked at his younger brother in disappointment. "Why have you become so unambitious?"

"Besides, you're envious of someone like Uncle King Yi. That's because Father is his brother from the same mother."

"If I sit in that position, you will naturally be the next Uncle King Yi."

"Can't you seriously help me, your biological brother?"

Ever since Old Fifth went to North City, he had become less and less motivated. This would not do.

Liang Hengyu shook his head. "I want to help you, but I will never sacrifice my princess consort. I also don't want to use Xiao Baili."