615-616

Chapter 615: Shi Qingluo turned herself in

The princess from the previous dynasty smiled at him.

"Of course it can be opened."

Then, she changed the topic.

"However, if you open it by force, you will trigger the mechanism. When that happens, no one standing here will be able to survive."

Her voice was gentle and soft, but it made others shudder.

Liang Yujun remained silent.

As expected, it was not easy to open a treasure.

He continued to look at the princess from the previous dynasty with tender eyes.

"Greatly appreciate your help. After we enter, your people can choose the treasures first."

The princess from the previous dynasty replied gently, "Alright, then I'll thank you in advance."

As soon as they finished speaking, they heard footsteps behind them.

There were torches all around them, so they saw Xiao Hanzheng and Shi Qingluo being escorted in.

Liang Yujun raised an eyebrow at the two of them. "You're actually going to let yourselves be captured just like that?"

He didn't hear any fighting sounds from above.

Xiao Hanzheng smiled. "We're just here to join in the fun. We're not here to steal the treasure."

Shi Qingluo nodded in agreement. "That's right. We've never seen the treasure before. We're here to take a look. Of course, there's no need for us to fight and kill."

Liang Yujun laughed. "That's a pretty good excuse."

"Alright, since you all want to see it, I will be kind enough to bring you there."

They were all experts, and Xiao Hanzheng and Shi Qingluo would not be able to escape from him without other people's help.

However, what was somewhat unexpected was that capturing these two people happened too smoothly.

He didn't even use the backup plan he had originally arranged.

He guessed that the two of them might have seen the great disparity in strength, so they tactfully surrendered.

It was like a punch landing on cotton. It was a little boring.

The princess from the previous dynasty glanced at Xiao Hanzheng and Shi Qingluo and chuckled, "I've long heard of the two of you, finally we've met!"

Xiao Hanzheng did not say anything. Shi Qingluo looked at the princess from head to toe and said, "I've also heard of you for a long time."

Judging from the princess's temperament, she was an ambitious and scheming woman who presented herself as pure, innocent and ignorant.

Liang Yujun was speechless. Is that what you would do when you knew of someone for a long time?

The princess from the previous dynasty was stunned, clearly not expecting Shi Qingluo to say this.

She gave a meaningful smile. "Your courage is really admirable, princess. You're a prisoner now, but you can still be so calm."

Shi Qingluo shrugged her shoulders. "What else could I have done? Cry and beg you?"

"Princess, do you want to hear me beg for mercy?" she asked again.

The princess from the previous dynasty raised her eyebrows. "Why don't you ask for one?"