661-662

Chapter 661: This Move Is Really Awesome

The military doctor had no choice but to tell the generals the truth.

He also asked them to think of a way to get the Imperial Capital to send over a few imperial physicians who were skilled in detoxification.

The generals wanted to vomit blood after hearing this.

"Xiao Hanzheng is so despicable. How could he put poison on his sword?"

"That's right. He actually used such underhanded tactics in a battle between two armies. He's too shameless."

"I have never seen such a sinister commander."

They couldn't help but curse Xiao Hanzheng.

Although the military doctor was also cursing in his heart, he thought that his commander had poisoned the Third Prince. The other party was just returning the poison. They were all equally shameless.

Of course, he didn't dare to say this out loud.

Xiao Hanzheng had sent spies to Ge Kingdom's military camp, so although the military doctor and a few generals did not tell anyone about Ye Lui Donghe's poisoning, the news still spread.

For a moment, the soldiers of Ge Kingdom were in a state of panic.

Especially after seeing the small black balls descending from the sky, many people were even more terrified.

When the generals found out, they were all furious. They hurriedly sent people to catch the person who spread the news, but he ran away ahead of time and they couldn't catch him.

This made them feel even more aggrieved and humiliated.

They had never suffered such a huge loss in a battle between two armies.

However, no matter how aggrieved they were, there was nothing they could do. They could only send a message back in a hurry and ask the emperor to send a royal doctor who was good at detoxification.

The next afternoon, the soldiers of Daliang followed Xiao Hanzheng to the place where the Ge Kingdom army was stationed.

After his men spread the news, not only did they escape, but they also drew out the location and sent it to him.

When they arrived at the foot of the mountain, the sky was almost dark. Seeing the terrain that was easy to defend and difficult to attack, the old general and the others had a solemn expression.

The old general stroked his beard and said: "This should be the campsite that Ye Lui Donghe chose before he fainted. This terrain is not easy for us to attack!"

Xiao Hanzheng smiled. "Although this terrain is easy to defend and hard to attack, it has its disadvantages. Look at where they are. Are they in the wind?"

Before he came here, he had already understood the terrain map, and with his understanding of Ye Lui Donghe, he had long expected that the other party would set up camp here.

Since he had brought people to launch a surprise attack, he had naturally made preparations.

Hearing his words, the old general and the others also realized that the place where the other party was at was indeed a wind vent.

The old general's eyes lit up. "Shall we use fire?"

Once a place like this started to burn, it would be difficult to put out the fire since it was in the wind.

Xiao Hanzheng nodded. "That's right. Fire!"

"We'll just wait here for the rabbits to come out, and ambush the people who escape." he added.