607-608

Chapter 607: How did this happen?

Xiao Yuanshi brought Ge Chunying to the town.

Naturally, he did not tell Ge Chunying that the coachman was in the town.

He just found an excuse to bring her here to relax.

On the way, Xiao Yuanshi didn't say anything.

Ge Chunying tried to comfort him at first, but she didn't say anything after that.

However, she leaned her head on Xiao Yuanshi's shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist, as if she were saying, "You're mine."

From Ge Chunying's point of view, Xiao Yuanshi was hers, and her own sister couldn't snatch him from her.

She was even more hesitant about whether she should think of a way to get close to the young masters in Prince Jin's residence.

A few days ago, when she went out, she deliberately bumped into the fourth young master of Prince Jin's residence twice.

However, when he saw her, it was as if he had seen a snake or a scorpion.

The first time, he had hurriedly avoided her.

The second time, he even sneered at her, which made her very embarrassed.

The crown prince of Prince Jin's residence was in charge of repairing the road outside, and she couldn't find a chance to meet the other two promising young masters coincidentally.

Why not kill Liu Ru so that she could be the wife of the deputy governor?

However, she was still a little unwilling to accept the fact that she would just be a deputy governor's wife.

After all, she was previously a prince's secondary consort.

It was a pity that it was hard to meet Prince Jin, otherwise, otherwise it would be a better choice.

If Prince Jin knew Ge Chunying's thoughts, he would probably be so angry that he would vomit blood.

Would he be so desperate that he wouldn't be able to choose?

He was also very picky in his diet.

At this moment, Xiao Yuanshi did not know about Ge Chunying's internal struggle.

Otherwise, he would not only be disgusted but would probably throw her off the carriage.

Ge Chunying could be considered pretty, but there were many beautiful women apart from her.

She was not eye-catching at all.

In other words, she was more scheming, yet many women in the back residence were not worse than her.

Xiao Yuanshi didn't know why Ge Chunying was so confident that she would be able to get close to someone from Prince Jin's manor or get him to marry her.

When they arrived at the town, Xiao Yuanshi was the first to jump off the carriage. He didn't take the initiative to help Ge Chunying.

Ge Chunying thought that Xiao Yuanshi must have been so angry with her sister that he was in such a bad mood.

She cursed Ge Chunru in her heart for being insensible and disturbing her and Xiao Yuanshi.

After Ge Chunying got off the carriage, she took the initiative to reach out and hold Xiao Yuanshi's arm.

"Let's go. We'll rest in the town." Xiao Yuanshi said while holding back his disgust.

Ge Chunying was obedient and docile.