647-648

Chapter 647: It's Right That You Can't Understand

Xiao Hanzheng understood what his father meant.

"He's fine for now. I'll go and save him as soon as possible." he replied.

Now was not the best time to save him. Ge Kingdom had surrounded the border town and set up an ambush, waiting for them to save him so that they could catch them all in one fell swoop.

Xiao Yuanshi looked at his confident manner and reminded him, "Don't underestimate the commander of Ge Kingdom. Although he's not a war god like the Northern King, he's still a great general of Ge Kingdom who's good at fighting. He's also very good at scheming."

"He's besieging the city now. He probably wants the people in the city to starve and have no strength to fight back. This way, he can take down the border town without using much troops."

"They will also set up an ambush outside the border town waiting for you to rescue them."

No matter what, this was his biological son. He could no longer give birth to any descendants, so he did not want his son to die in battle.

Of course, Xiao Hanzheng knew that. He had studied the commander carefully and knew the tactics he was good at.

"Thank you for the reminder. I know what to do." he said.

"Oh right, did you punish the person who betrayed you?"

Xiao Yuanshi nodded. "No, I didn't. You told me not to alert the enemy, so I didn't touch him."

Otherwise, he would have gotten someone to dismember that traitor long ago.

Xiao Hanzheng smiled. "That's good. We need his help to plot against the Northern King and Ge Chunru's mother."

That deputy general betrayed his scumbag father, and it was he who got someone to leak the news to his scumbag father.

At the same time, he also told the messenger to emphasize that he had to stay and pretend not to know that the other party had betrayed him.

Xiao Yuanshi was stunned when he saw his son's expression. "You've already thought of how to use him?"

Xiao Hanzheng raised his eyebrows. "Of course, why not use such a good chess piece?"

"If Ge Chunru's mother can use him to play chess, we can also turn the tables."

Naturally, Xiao Hanzheng hated that deputy general.

Because of the other party's betrayal, not only was his scumbag father crippled, but many soldiers also died.

"Don't let him live after you use him." Xiao Yuanshi gritted his teeth.

That person was personally promoted by him and could be considered a confidant. He really found it difficult to accept the other party's betrayal because of personal feelings.

Xiao Hanzheng agreed with him. "Traitors like him don't deserve to live, but we have to make full use of them and make them atone for their sins before they die."

Xiao Yuanshi was speechless. This son of his was indeed more vicious than him.

Then, he handed over all his power and influence in the Northern border to Xiao Hanzheng.

"I'll hand over the power of Ge Kingdom to you when the mother and son are crippled." he said.

Xiao Hanzheng nodded. "Sure."

His scumbag father had the personality of a hawk that wouldn't act until he saw the rabbit. This condition was within his expectations.

Then, he left.