627-628

Chapter 627: Perfect

The imperial consort's expression changed quickly.

She looked at Liang Yulin coldly. "If this news spreads, the royal family will be the ones embarrassed."

She didn't believe that the emperor and Prince Yi would want to be embarrassed like this.

Liang Yulin laughed nonchalantly. "So what if it's embarrassing? if other people want to blame, they'll be blaming the late emperor for being blind and dote on a fickle woman like you. If there's someone to laugh at, it should be an old woman like you. You've actually raised so many men. You're not a woman and you're also a slut. What does that have to do with us? Didn't you once ruin my mother's reputation? I'll use the same method to return it to you. After all, you frame my mother, and it's true that you have male companions."

When the imperial consort was still a favored consort, she had framed is mother for having an affair with her cousin, causing her mother to be banished to the cold Palace for a period of time.

Although it was later proven that there was no such thing, the late emperor's treatment of his mother had become even colder because of this matter, and there was a knot in his heart.

Now, it was finally their turn to make things difficult for the late emperor and the imperial consort.

Although his father was already dead, he would not only let the entire Daliang know about this, but he would also have someone write a letter and burn it to his father.

It was also good to let the late emperor see who was the one who didn't keep her virtue as a woman, and what kind of woman he had doted on.

The imperial consort's expression changed when she saw Liang Yulin's nonchalant and determined expression. "Aren't you afraid of affecting the late emperor's reputation?"

Liang Yulin raised an eyebrow. "He still has a reputation? How come I didn't know about this?"

The imperial consort was speechless. So this bastard had always hated the late emperor and her.

Her voice softened a little. "You, you can't do this."

Although she had many male companions in Northern City, outsiders did not know about it because of her son's cover.

She didn't want her matter of taking in gigolos to be recorded into the royal bibliography. She couldn't afford to be embarrassed.

Liang Yulin sneered. "It's too late for you to admit defeat now. From today onwards, I will prepare an ancestral hall for you in Prince Jin's residence and place the late emperor's memorial tablet inside. You will accompany the late emperor in the ancestral Hall every day to eat vegetarian food and chant Buddhist scriptures."

"In any case, you once promised the late emperor that you would do anything for him. Now is the time for you to fulfill your promise."

The imperial consort hadn't thought that Liang Yulin would be so ruthless, having her accompany the late emperor's memorial tablet and to abstain from meat and pray to Buddha. This was even more painful than killing her.

So why should she still accompany him?

"You can't do this." she roared with a twisted expression. "You're going against the late emperor's will."

Liang Yulin chuckled. "I am doing this in accordance with his last will. After all, he loved you and your son the most when he was alive. I'm sure he also wants you and your son to accompany him the most after his death."

When the late emperor was still alive, the imperial consort was already leading a luxurious life. After being sent to Northern City, she continued to live this kind of life because of her relationship with Prince Jin.