643-644

Chapter 643: Not This Time

Shi Qingluo was also surprised to hear Xiao Hanzheng's words.

"Isn't he always very cautious? How did he fall into the trap of the heir of the Northern King?"

She felt that there was something wrong.

Xiao Hanzheng held her hand and said, "My wife is so smart."

"He was betrayed by his trusted deputy, who leaked his travel route."

Shi Qingluo thought about it and asked, "His deputy is colluding with Ge kingdom? Is it the doing of the Northern King's concubine?"

Xiao Hanzheng nodded. "That's right. Ge Chunru's father once saved the deputy general and he was injured in the Ge family for a while. At that time, Ge Chunru's mother was still alive and took good care of him. He has always remembered that."

"Ge Chunru and her brother are both dead. He feels bad."

"Then, Ge Chunru's mother sent someone to persuade him. In addition, he was a little interested in Ge Chunru's mother, so he agreed to betray his scumbag father."

Shi Qingluo raised her eyebrows. "I didn't expect Ge Chunru's mother to be so capable."

Not only did she seduce the Northern King to marry her as a concubine, but she also seduced the people around her scumbag father.

If she didn't like him, she probably wouldn't have agreed to do such a thing to betray her scumbag father.

"Does that scumbag father know?" she asked.

Xiao Hanzheng shook his head. "He doesn't know."

"Actually, if I hadn't arranged someone around my scumbag father and accidentally discovered that there was something wrong with that deputy general, and only discovered the problem after watching that person's movements, no one else would have known about this except Ge Chunru's mother and that deputy general."

"Should I tell your scumbag father?" Shi Qingluo asked.

"What do you think?" Xiao Hanzheng asked with a smile.

"I think we should let him know." Shi Qingluo said truthfully.

"He was able to climb to the position of general in the past. Other than having some ability, he also relied on grandfather to teach him martial arts."

"Then he abandoned his wife for Ge Chunru. Although he also abandoned Ge Chunru, I don't think it's enough."

"Let him know that it was Ge Chunru's mother who crippled his legs and ruined his future. Only then will he feel that he was blind in the past. For someone like Ge Chunru, he lost his home, his future, and the rest of his life."

"Letting him live in pain and regret for the rest of his life is the best punishment and revenge."

A person's death was like a lamp going out. If he died, it would be written off. That would be so boring.

Although the little husband's family was ruined by Ge Chunru in his previous life, the culprit was actually his scumbag father.

Without his indulgence and turning a blind eye, Ge Chunru would not have been so bold.

Before they had left Xiaxi Village, his scumbag father had also made a move. He wanted to cripple her little husband so that he could stay in the village forever. Therefore, it was too easy for him to die.

Xiao Hanzheng took Shi Qingluo into his arms. "My wife said exactly what I thought."

Not only were they a loving couple, but they were also soulmates.