Henry likes boys

I welcomed Harry's family in shortly after watching Alfie and Jasper leave, relieved they didn't make a scene in the garden in front of Harry's family.

His mum walked in in a stunning Summer dress, similar to the style of my mums only a blue one with white flowers. His dad followed, in usual dad clothes.

Then his sister, I'm assuming, who wore white jeans and a nice flowy blouse. She was gorgeous, good looks definitely ran in the family. I wish I could say the same for mine, we all look like science experiments.

I frowned slightly when I didn't see him but quickly smiled when I noticed him jogging up to the front door. "Couldn't," He took a breath then stepped inside. "Find my shoes."

I looked down at his shoes and raised my brows. They were quite fancy, especially for him.

"Don't look at me like that," He rolled his eyes and followed me into the kitchen. "Mum made me wear them. And this stupid shirt, and the pants. Let's not forget the blessed pants."

He grumbled his way into the kitchen making me just stare at him in amusement.

"Shut up already," I pulled my seat out and sat down and he followed my actions, sitting directly across from me.

"Mae, I suppose you've met Harry and Harry, I suppose you've met my daughter, Mae." My mum smiled cheesily from the top of the table.

"I certainly have, Mrs. Fletcher" He smirked and played with the glass of water in front of him.

"This is Anne, Harry's mother and his step father, Robin." I waved a little and said the usual hellos along with everyone else until it was finally time to eat. Megan sat beside me, swinging her legs from the chair she was way too small for and reached up for her plate every few minutes.

"So. Mae. You are going with Harry to that show tonight, correct?" Anne, his mum, looked across to me from beside Harry and I nodded.

"Yeah, tonight. It should be fun, I've never been to a concert before." I smiled at her politely, I didn't want to give her a bad impression of me.

If she met the real me, and not the fake dolled up me, I don't think we'd get along very well.

"It's nice to see Harry making friends so fast." Robin joined in and Anne and my mum nodded.

"Moo moo, I need to use the potty," Megan clung onto my arm and I nodded, pushing my chair out.

"Excuse us," I picked her up and fixed her dress before heading out to the bathroom downstairs.

"Is that Henry? Did she say his name was Henry?" I sat her down and helped her do her business and shook my head, "No, Megs. His name is Harry, not Henry."

"I like him, he looks like a prince." She smiled to herself and pulled up her tights before washing her hands as I held her over the sink.

"Oh, really?" I smirked and put her down, joining our hands together.

"Yeah, and you can be the queen. I'll be the princess, because I'm a princess." She swayed her hips as we walked and scurried back over to her seat. I sat back down and finished up my lunch, praising the fact my mum had actually cooked meat again. Bless her.

"So, Harry, College next year then?" My dad spoke up for the first time this afternoon and all eyes were suddenly on Harry.

"Uh, no. I'm taking a business course for the summer every Tuesday then hopefully starting in Robins office." His cheeks went a tint of pink and he drowned out his embarrassment by gulping down his water.