Nice ass

After a half an hour drive, Harry and I had finally arrived at the hotel and checked in. I was in awe of the place whilst Harry struggled with the bags. I walked though the empty hallway which was beautifully decorated with paintings and white silk curtains at the end. Once we reached our room I excitedly put the key card in and pushed the door open. In case you couldn't tell, I don't get away often. 

I didn't even wait for Harry to make it into the room before I began my exploring. I looked around the room in amazement, then Harry finally made it. He dropped the bags and tried to complain to me but i shushed him. The bed was huge and was made perfectly, with a little welcome card on the pillow. The window was huge too, and lead to a balcony that overlooked the city. The white walls were covered in more paintings and one flat screen tv. I hadn't even seen the bathroom yet and I was in love. 

"I'm glad you're more interested in the room than me, your boyfriend." Harry grumbled from the bed. I snapped out of my little state of awe and joined him on the bed. "I'm sorry." I squeezed his cheeks with my hands annoyingly and he rolled away from me, standing up. 

"Pool?" Was all he asked. I nodded in agreement and raced to my bags. So did he. He was about to pull down his jeans and I stopped him. "What are you doing?" I asked, a bit shocked. He furrowed his brows and looked to his hands on the button of his jeans. "Getting changed..?" He said, as if it was so obvious. Which it was, I was just surprised he was doing it right in front of me. 

"You're not scared of seeing my ass, are you?" He laughed, pulling the denim jeans down. I shook my head no and decided to copy him. I was about to pull off my shirt when Harry stopped me, too. "Woah, what are you doing?" He asked. 

I put my shirt back over my body and repeated his words. "Getting changed?"

"Yeah but it's different for you, you have tits." He exclaimed. I was going to agree and go to the bathroom but I pulled off my shirt, ignoring him. "Harry you're my boyfriend, not some teenage dude in my hotel room." I reminded him. 

I was scared, but I wasn't going to let him know that. I felt so self concious as I let him watch me undress. I had to remind myself that being in a bra and panties was almost the same as a bikini and that calmed me down. Harry seemed to pick up on my nervousness and continued to get changed himself. He fumbled with his jeans as I quickly turned to take off my bra, only showing him my bare back. 

"What happened to me being your boyfriend?" I could hear him chuckle from beside me and I quickly put my bikini top on. "Shut up. It's not like you're waving your dick around." I told him. 

"You sure about that?" He questioned. "Harry I swear to god if your dick is out I'll hurt you." I warned. I could hear him pull his shorts up before I turned to face him, seeing him barely have his lower area covered. I eyes the little trail of hair that disappeared into his shorts and felt that familiar feeling of tightness in my stomach. I simply nodded and unbuttoned my shorts, worried about how I was going to do this. I waited for him to turn and put his clothes onto the bed and then quickly pulled my shorts and panties down, getting the bikini bottoms on just in time. 

I was about to celebrate my sneakiness but Harry turned with a grin. "Nice ass." 

I could feel my cheeks heat up again and mentally face palmed, realising he was watching me though the mirror over the bed. "Perv." I smacked his bare shoulder and went to get a towel. I could feel him watching me from behind as I did and I smirked, I suppose Harry appreciating my body wasn't that bad. 

I wrapped the towel around my neck and turned back to him. "Ready?" 

He nodded and grabbed a towel too and the key card as we headed out. There were families and coupkes everywhere in the lobby, all walking around in swimsuits too. I didn't feel as awkward and followed Harry out the back to the pool area. Most of the people out here were on the sunbeds, trying to tan and the rest were playing with their kids in the pool or swimming laps.