closer

((((((Mature Content kiddos)))))

"What?" Harry blurted out.

"I want to do it, Harry." 

He sat beside me in wonder and I could feel my heart beat become faster. I was afraid he'd reject me, and that would be twice as embarassing. But he told me to wait there and disappeared into the bathroom. He came back out and sat back beside me, a wrapper in his hand. I watched it as he handed it to me and It all became a little too real. 

"Why'd you bring a condom?" I asked him. It was good I guess, but why did he think we were going to do anything. 

"I didn't. Hotels keep them in the bathroom." He explained, "I wanted to see how you'd react if I gave you one."

"And?" I looked at him expectantly.

"You haven't changed your mind yet so I guess that's a good thing."

We both remained silent after that and I scrunched the wrapper in my hand. "I know what I want." I reminded him. 

"I know, but you've never even given a guy a blowjob and you're jumping into this." He sighed. I scowled at his comment on my lack of experience and decided to take matters into my own hands.

I quickly pulled my shirt over my head, ignoring Harry's questions and then slid down my shorts, tossing it all to the floor. "I wore this for you. I brought it here for a reason, I know what I want." I told him, yet again. I felt invincible as he studied my body, eyes tracing my figure hungrily. He bit down on his lips harshly and I flashed him a little smirk, which seemed to set him off. 

As soon as he moved to me I did too and I desperately kissed his soft lips. Our lips moved together so naturally and I gently pushed him backward. Everything happened so quickly. My legs straddled his waist and his hands wandered my body, every inch of it. "You're so perfect," He mumbled against my lips. He bit down on my bottom lips, dragging it out a bit. There was a benefit to Harry being so experienced, he knew what he was doing. 

He pulled the strap of my bra down and started to leave a trail of kisses from my lips to my shoulder, I shuddered with each one and allowed my fingers to tangle into his hair. Like clockwork, he unclasped my bra and I let it fall, having no doubt about it. Our naked chests were pressed together and I moaned loudly at the feeling of his skin against my breasts. My body suddenly felt so sensitive, as if whenever he touched me it would send shocks thoughout. 

I didn't know what to do next, and I was about to detach from his lips to ask but he harshly gripped my hips and began to guide them forward and then back. I gasped, pulling at his hair a bit harsher than I should have. He said nothing though and simply kept his fingers dug into my skin. I knew i'd bruise from it but right now it was giving me so much pleasure. 

"My god.." Harry whined. He began to tense up and I could feel his bulge against me, making everything feel so much better. I continued to messily grind down onto him until he flipped us over and reached for the condom. It was just him and I, so close and so comfortable. It scared me how chilled out I was right now as he tugged at my panties. He pulled them off with ease, reminding me that he's done this before. 

He was about to pull his boxers down but stopped, looking at me to make sure I was okay. I nodded a silent 'go ahead' and inhaled deeply. Just like that, he stripped himself completely and looked back at me as I looked at him with nervous eyes. He was a lot bigger and thicker than I ever imagined it would be. He knew exactly what I was nervous about too, and leaned down to my ear. "I'll go very slow."

I nodded and kissed his lips once more before he rolled the condom onto him. I felt the tip press against my entrance and I bit down on my lip and shut my eyes, waiting for that pain everyone tells you about but instead I felt Harry intertwine his fingers with mine and kiss me so gently, I would have missed it if I kept my eyes shut. 

"Am I moving too fast for you?" He asked. I shook my head, not sure if I was lying or not. I wasn't sure how fast this hould be anyways, or how slow. Suddenly I felt something enter me and I arched my back. It was a lot thinner and shorter, so I looked down to see Harry's hand pressed above my center. 

"Just relax." He whispered. I nodded and let my head fall back onto the pillow as he continued to do what he was doing. He pumped his fingers in and out slowly, then got quicker. I found myself holding my breath as he did and my fingers clenched around his other hand. "Harry," I whined. He kept his hand where it was and came up to face me. I stared into his eyes as he pleasured me and Instantly I felt myself clench around his fingers. He quickly pulled them out and smiled down at me, "Did you like that?" He asked. I nodded eagerly and pulled him down onto me, I was feeling so emotional and I could feel my throat tighten as I struggled to say words, but Harry did the talking for me. 

"Before we do this, I wanted to tell you something." He mumbled against my neck. I hummed and kissed the side of his face, eager to feel pleasure again. "Never mind." He said again. I didn't even care, I just encouraged him to start and once I felt the tip nudge my entrance again, I held my breath. 

He kept ahold of my hand above my head and kept his focus on my face, I however couldn't keep my eyes open as he began to push in. The lube from the condom helped a bit, but it still felt so dry as he slowly pushed his way in. I gasped loudly feeling a stinging pain and looked at Harry. "Don't look at me like that." He pleaded. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked, suddenly very concerned. 

I shook my head no. "Just kiss me." I breathed out. He did as told and tenderly kissed my lips. I kissed him back eagerly and let him lead the way with all aspects of this. His tongue glided against mine and I smiled into the kiss, finally feeling that pleasure again. It was still painful but after he sped up, the pleasure was so overpowering. 

"Oh my god." I cried out. "Harry." My arms came around him and rested on his back as he thrusted into me deep and fast. He didn't say a word, just buried his face into the crook of my neck. He groaned lowly into my ear, which turned me on even more. I felt quite euphoric. Why had I never done this before?

It had been going on for awhile and Harry decided to switch positions. He never pulled out, just sat up on his knees and pulled my body with him, as if I was a lifeless doll. I gripped his shoulders and cried out loudly in pleasure. A string of curse words left Harry's lips as I grinded down onto him to match his rhythm. "I love you so much." He groaned against my lips. 

My head fell back and we both let out a long, throaty moan. I felt my whole body quiver and then involuntarily shake. It felt so good, I hadn't even realised Harry spoke. His thrusts were now sloppy and still. He pulled out, letting me fall back onto the bed before he rolled the condom off and threw it to the floor, falling back with me.

I almost fell asleep, with Harry's arms draped over my bare stomach and his head in the crook of my neck, but I smiled as I remembered his last words. "I love you too." I told him. 

"Good." He grumbled, holding me a little tighter. We both fell asleep like that, naked and in each others arms. Something I didn't even know I was waiting for, but I was, and once again I feel asleep in complete bliss. 

_______________________________________--

lmao yikes I feel like a dirty hoe after that

Hope you enjoyed!

Evie