flaccid penis

"May I take over?"

His words beat through my head as Louis shrugged carelessly, moving away from me. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to touch me but he had been considerably nice to me all night and maybe it was the alcohol taking over him, but it was taking over me too so it wasn't long before I felt his hands from behind wrap around my waist and pull me in.

"I fucking hate this song," He growled, moving along to it anyway. I only laughed. That's all I ever did when I was drunk, it was quite relieving actually rather than me becoming emotional and aggressive like most.

"It's a good song, you just have bad taste." My voice could barely be heard but he heard me, and responded with digging his fingers into my hips.

"Apparently so do you," He snickered. "Jasper? Really?"

I tensed momentarily before laughing along. "I know, I know."

"I really thought you weren't going to fall for it, I really did. You cost me fifty pounds." He pressed up against me roughly, making my breath catch in my throat.

"I think I hated you more for the money you cost me. But it's hard to act repulsed by you, fuck." He growled lowly into my ear, causing me to shiver slightly before turning to face him.

"You shouldn't have bet on me like that. I'm a person, not a toy, Niall. That really fucking sucked when I found out." I fisted his shirt and looked up at him.

Something flashed through his features before he shrugged, eyes roaming wildly. "No one really cares, Mae. We know you're not easy it was just funny that Jasper actually made a girl fall for him. He doesn't have that skill," He mumbled.

My heart lifted at his words. They say alcohol helps you speak the thruth so I was glad to hear Niall - or any of the others that were there - didn't think that of me. Although I wasn't sure if he was even drunk anymore as he was standing up on his own. Either way, it's a win win for me.

I took this as my chance to really take him in, he was so obviously out of it. Scratch the not drunk thing anymore. His eyes were puffy and were coated in a clear layer. They were extremely red, too. His skin was pale and his hair, well it was a mess. A tangled, sweaty mess but it kind of made him look even more attractive. He was always attractive but his jackass personality ruined it, from the very moment I met him. This is why first impressions are so important.

"Why are you staring at me?" He was dancing again, no - grinding. I Hadn't even noticed him up against me again, but up front and it startled me really, but hey, I wasn't complaining.

His hands traveled down lower until they rested on my ass, pushing me further into him. "I still kind of hate you but, fuck." He spoke up.

"I still kind of hate you too," I looked up at him and was surprised when he reached up and pushed my hair over my shoulder to lean down and kiss sloppy kisses along my jaw line, some landing in random places like the corner of my mouth or even towards my collarbone.

Once he suddenly began sucking lightly, a small moan decided to make a guest appearance before I could conceal it. This only allowed his ego to grow as I felt his lips etch into a smile against my sensitive skin.

"Exactly the reaction I was looking for, He hummed. My eyes shut momentarily and in that split second, I felt his warm lips attack my own. I swear to god, this boy needs to start giving me warnings.

It wasn't the best kiss I've ever had, it was decent but I had to remember he was very drunk, as was I apparently. So he was inevitably going to be a sloppy kisser.

His lips numbed mine withe roughness and every now and then he would bite down at my lower lip making my hands shoot up and tug at the hairs towards the bottom of his head.