thirst

"Fucking hell, you're crazy." Harry hissed. He grabbed at me from his side of the car, trying to get ahold of my arm before I could hop out of the taxi. I laughed loudly and slammed the door shut. I knew he would have had to stay and pay the driver before he could even get to me.

I rummaged through my bag clumsily, almost dropping it a few times. Through blurred eyes I got my keys and hurriedly unlocked the front door. It was almost midnight and Harry and I decided we had enough of the party, which was still going on. He offered to get me home with a taxi and off we went.

My legs carried me as far up my stairs as they could before I felt Harry's arms come around my waist and stomach. I let out a scream which then turned into a laugh. Not only was I severely drunk right now, Harry was just about in my level, but not quite. He was quite fun when drunk, let me tell you that.

I clawed at his arms as he began to walk us both up the stairs. He didn't let go until we got to the top, and I turned to see he was laughing too. I didn't even have any real sense of reality. His chest heaved up and down as he composed himself. "You're fast." He panted.

I smirked and poked his chest. He caught my hand in his and kept it pressed to his chest. "You're just unfit." I replied. He raised a brow. His lips curled slightly and I almost cooed.

"You sure about that?" He asked. His tone became slightly more serious. I was scared to answer, but also curious as to what he was going to do about it. I just nodded my head, a wide cheeky grin on my face.

Oh, how I regretted that decision. He ducked down low and grabbed both my legs, swinging me over his shoulder so effortlessly as he began walking me to my bedroom. "Let me down!" I yelled. I tried my best to bounce my fists against his back but they just bounced back, having no effect. I could feel the blood rush to my face from my upside down position.

"Harry.." I whined loudly. I felt my back hit against my mattress suddenly and immediately sprawled across it. My hair was brushed over my face slightly from the impact and Harry stood over me with a cheeky smile. I held up the finger and pushed the hair from my face.

"You're a dick." I teased. "I'm gonna have the biggest headache ever."

He simply shrugged and took a seat at the edge of my bed. "You are the biggest headache ever." He scoffed. I squinted my eyes and crossed my two arms over. We both sat silently for a few seconds as I got comfortable on the bed. I kicked off my heels and began to tie my hair up.

Harry's hands rubbed up along his own thighs and he let out a long breath. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but I watched him as he suddenly stood up and turned to face me. His eyes raked my body unapologetically and I smirked. "Want what ya can't have?" I said.

His eyes met mine immediately and he cocked his head to the side. "Can't have?" He repeated. I nodded and reached for my covers, ready to pull them over me.

A loud shriek came from my lips when Harry's hands came to my ankles. He pulled me down, so that my legs were hanging off the side of the bed. Laughs left both of us. I fisted the sheets as he tried to pull me off further. "Fuck off, Styles." I laughed out. His little smirk spread across his lips once more, exposing his little dimples that I adored. I watched his biceps as he pulled me down completely to the floor and I winced as my ass came in contact with the floor.

Instead of helping me, he took a seat on my bed. I huffed and helped myself up. I knew he was drunk but I had no idea what he was playing at.

"You said I want what I can't have," His voice echoed through my room and I shivered. His tone was much different than it was a moment ago. I raised my brows at his observation.