oh, baby.

////////mature content////////

It was late. As fuck.

And here I was, drunk off my ass on the stairs. I had my purse in one hand and my other clutching my side. I desperately needed to go to the toilet, but someone was taking their precious little time.

Saturday nights usually consisted of parties. Except this time it was in Louis' apartment. A rare occurrence. I had come with Beth, who to my knowledge is still a snaking whore, and El. Avery couldn't make it. I thumped down on the door again, louder. "Hurry the fuck up, man."

I was relieved when I saw the handle move, and a sweaty guy come out frantically and in a hurry to a bedroom. Interesting.

I shut the door and rushed to do my business, sighing in relief. I stared at myself in the mirror and smiled. I was plastered. More than ever before. I grabbed the sink and examined my make up, deciding it was fine and leaving the bathroom promptly to join the party again.

There were so many people, considering Louis had a two bed apartment with very limited space, but it added to the party vibe. Lots of people, drink and good music. I found El on the dance floor and grinned, joining her in dancing. My black dress swayed over my thighs as I moved, soon relaxing into a pair of hands that grabbed my waist from behind. I giggled, turning to see El laugh. "You have a girlfriend, Hun." I quickly reminded her. She shook her head and took my hand, twirling me and vice Versa.

I was in such a good mood. Niall was here, so was Harry, but I was so buzzed that I genuinely didn't care. They rarely came near me, and I didn't go to them. We had a mutual understanding and kept it that way. El swayed her hips with mine, making me laugh again. I turned to face her. "Where's Bethany?" I asked. She shrugged and looked around a bit, finding interest in the drinks table. "I'll be back!" She yelled.

I found myself going back upstairs, looking for Beth. I wanted to talk. I knocked on the bathroom door. No answer. Rolling my eyes, I knocked on a bedroom door. "Step one foot in here and I'll rip your eyes out." Was what I received. I backed away and went to Louis' bedroom. Surely someone was in there, limited beds meant limited sex and that made the guys and girls not very happy. I knocked hard, making sure they'd hear over the music. I didn't hear anything, so I pushed the door open.

"Oh." I stoped in my tracks. Someone sat with their back facing me, hand on the head of someone at their crotch.

"Sorry, this is so awks." I laughed, a hiccup coming up after.

They both turned to look, and my mouth fell open slightly. Beth and Harry stared back, Beth slightly startled. Harry growled, "Get the fuck out."

I put a hand to my mouth as I watched Beth get back to what she was doing, and I felt myself grow with anger. "You're such a goddamn whore." I said.

They both stopped.

I really didn't care much, I didn't have much control over my mouth at the moment.

Beth was beside me quickly, ready to protest. "Excuse me?"

I scoffed and went to leave, only to be pulled back in, door shut. I could see Harry tense up in the background, and come closer to us after buckling up his belt.

"You're a whore." I spat. "You were my friend, and now you're sucking his dick. His." I stared at Harry. He looked so angry, but I dismissed this and focused on Bethany.

Her two hands coming to my chest, pushing me back surprised me. And my back hit the wall. I was about to push back, but Harry's ring clad fingers wrapped around my arm. "Don't." He warned.