Hey, sexy.

________________________________________________________________________________

The beautifully decorated room sparkled against the lights and the people gathered in groups in different corners filled the space with mumbled voices, drowned out by music. They were all busy talking to each other and dancing while I stood in a different group of people, drinking myself into artificial happiness. I gripped the glass of champagne tightly as I watched the room fill up with people I didn't even know. I was aware Harry invited people but there was definitely over thirty people here that I didn't know. 

As I sipped the glass of alcohol I pulled down the hem of my dress, hissing as my cold fingers sent a piercing sensation through the skin of my thigh. I placed the empty glass on the counter and excluded myself from the circle of people around me to find Harry.

Nowhere to be seen yet, I ended up going in circles around my house, thankful my parents decided to stay in Anne's house for a few hours and have a few drinks of their own. It was just Harry and I running the house but my little partner has disappeared. I gripped Louis' shoulder suddenly and tried to yell across the music if he had seen Harry but he simply shrugged and went back to partying. 

I wasn't trying to be a psycho girlfriend, he was a no-show for about an hour and I was curious as to if he was okay, scared he might have gotten drunk as he started drinking earlier today. 

"Mae?" Someone called. I froze and turned around, quite confused to find a few guys standing there looking at me awkwardly. I frowned and examined each of them, not having an ounce of knowledge as to who they are. "Yeah..?" I replied.

"I'm Jordan, Harry's mate." He smiled kindly and extended his arm to me. I was relieved and shook his hand accordingly before hugging him instead. "Handshakes are too formal for me," I laughed. He hugged me back and I stepped away. I noticed the tattoos sketched all over his body, reaching up to his neck and I admired them. Harry had a few tattoos and I loved them, I just never really have had the chance to see them properly. 

Jordan had something about him that was kind. Be it his soft features, blue eyes or his neatly tucked black shirt into his jeans. I wasn't sure, but I turned my attention to the other three boys he was with. "Oh, sorry. This is Jason, my brother." Jordan motioned to one of them and I smiled. He wore a blue t-shirt and black jeans, similar features to Jordan. 

"And these two are Kian and Oisin." He nodded to the two others. They were all quite similarly dressed, Jordan being the only one rocking some visible body art. We all made our introductions and I found myself being offered more and more drink as we spoke. 

Kian and Oisin disappeared after the first twenty or so minutes and I was left with Jordan and Jason, sitting on the couch. I stirred the straw in my cup and laughed at something Jason had said. "So how did you guys even know it was me?" I asked them.

Jordan hung his arm over the top of the couch and reached for his pack of cigarettes in his pocket. "Harry showed us some pictures of you." He shrugged, placing a smoke in his mouth. He offered me one and I declined. I followed them out to the backyard though as they smoked, eyes still searching for Harry as I went through different rooms.

"Where is he anyway?" I asked, sipping my cranberry cocktail. 

"Where's who?" A voice interrupted me from behind and I jumped slightly. Two large hands were now placed on my hips from behind and I turned slightly to look. It was Harry, obviously, and I felt so much better. 

He didn't seem drunk at all. His hair was pushed back from his face revealing them beautiful eyes that I had come to admire. He smiled and kissed my lips quickly before he released me and came to join the little circle I had created with Jason and Jordan. "I see you've met my friends." He said quietly, eyeing up the two boys. I nodded and watched them both smile at Harry.