my thoughts exactly

It was mornig. I had woken up before Harry for once, which was almost a first. I just lay there and admired him. Last nights events had already flooded through my mind. The sheet wrapped around my naked body loosely and it barely covered Harry's, but I had pulled it up. He was taking over most of the bed but I didn't mind. His arms stretched out and I was lying on one, which I was sure had to be dead from my weight. He was facing me, which was why I began admiring him in the first place. I traced my finger across his cheekbone, trailing all the way down to his shoulder.

He moved a little and I smiled. It was almost the afternoon and it was our last day here. "Morning lazy," I whispered, carefully watching his face. His face scrunched up and he began complaining about how tired he was but he sudddenly shut up and opened his eyes to me. 

"I mean, good morning." He smiled sheepishly and I pulled the covers over us a bit more. I didn't want to leave the bed at all, Harry's body heat was radiating off of me. He stretched out and I scooted into his embrace as he held his arms out. My back pressed against his front and I sighed out in happiness. "Last night was amazing."

He hummed in agreement and stroked my waist lightly, I could tell he was falling back asleep by his shallow breaths so I turned around to face him. His eyes shot open. I smiled up at him devilishly. "You told me you loved me last night." I said. I was afraid he was just too in the moment and splurted it out. 

He remained unphased, shrugging his shoulders. "I know I did. You said the same."

"Okay good, I thought you forgot and just said it because of what we were doing." I breathed. Harry shook his head no. "Well, you thought wrong. I was going to say it before, but I thought it would have been a better move to say it when I did." 

His eyes were still shut yet he managed a smirk and I felt the butterflies start in my stomach. I began to roll out of the bed but Harry held onto me, pouting. "Don't leave yet."

"I want to go out to the pool." I said. "Or go for a walk, I don't know. Something." 

Harry opened one eye, catching a glimpse of my body and suddenly he was awake. "Wow, okay. Now I'm up." He mumbled. He sat up and I rolled my eyes, getting up to walk to the bathroom. I had never felt so confident in my own body up until now, all thanks to him. All night he would just tell me how beautiful and perfect I was. 

I turned the shower on and faced my reflection in the mirror, actually smiling for once. My hair was messy and there were a few marks on my body from Harry but it looked so natural and beautiful. My stretch marks, which I usually loathed, were suddenly pretty along my hips and breasts. I was interruped though as Harry made his way in, going straight for the toilet and using it. 

"Manners?" I asked him, turning to the shower. He shrugged and flushed, also walking to the shower. "Save water, right?" He smirked. I once again rolled my eyes, but let him in and shut the curtain. He was so close to me. I felt small as he towered over me and reached for some shampoo. He acted as though this was so normal for him and I tried to do the same. I found myself covering my private areas a bit though when he was looking. 

I felt his stomach press against my back when I was rubbing some body wash into myself. I gasped and turned around, giving him a look. "Harry," I warned. He pressed his lips into a thin line and nodded, rubbing the soap into himself. 

"I can't help it." He retorted suddenly. I shrugged and washed all of the soap off my body, letting Harry go under the shower head after me as I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me. We didn't bother drying off properly as I slipped my bikini on again and he put on his shorts. He grabbed his wallet and the key card and we were off to the bar.