Well, ex-fucking-scuse me.

The piercing sound of my alarm clock brought me back from the dead of my drink-induced sleep. I started to wriggle and stretch within my cosy, warm, haven that is my bed. As parts of my body were gradually turning on, I began to remember certain parts of last night, and how I even managed to stumble home after my little mini party with Louis and Niall at six A.M.

As I struggled to reach across and shut the alarm off, loud groans left my mouth with the aching in my body. It was when I read my alarm clock I realised I was running late for my little fun date with Louis. After putting Harry to bed last night, we all continued to party until the early hours of the day and let me tell you, I was very much wasted.  I eventually got everyone out with the help of Louis as we arranged to meet up today and catch up. 

I honestly couldn't wait for it. I missed having him there for me, and I hoped he missed me too. Niall was coming too though, which I was against. I could only put up with it though. I checked my phone and desperately tried to read the text that was on my screen but the screen was so bright it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. It was a text from Louis and one from Niall, both telling me they were on the way to get me. 

My eyes widened slightly. The messages were sent ten minutes ago which meant they would be here any minute and so I plunged from my bed and leapt to my wardrobe frantically. I didn't even have time to shower which was a setback, seeing as I reeked of alcohol. I grimaced and peeled my shirt off from last night, replacing it with a light cotton navy one and then - clumsily- managed to put my blue denim jeans on. I must have gotten dressed in about .2 seconds because by the time Louis beeped his car for me, I was ready to go. 

I slung my purse strap over my shoulder and yelled a quick, 'Goodbye!' to my family before disappearing out into the day. 

'Hi, Lou. Niall.' I cheerily greeted them both as I strapped myself in the back. They only groaned and grunted in return and Louis took off again. Assuming they were hungover, I made it my mission to annoy them seeing as they took it upon themselves to get absolutely trashed. I decided against it for now and instead scrolled through the messages on my phone. It was almost twelve and Harry hadn't replied to my earlier text but I didn't pay much attention. I was never one to freak out over a reply. 

'Where we goin, madam?' Louis asked. I looked up at the rearview mirror and we made eye contact. Surprised he was talking to me, I raised my brows and put my phone away. 'I don't know, where do you want to go?'

'Your choice.' He told me. 

'No, you pick'

'Mae, I don't know what you li-'

'Shut the fook up the two of ye, go to Bobby's down the road and shut yer mouths ye pair a' ticks.' Niall shouted. We were both surprised at his outburst but complied and in no time, we were pulling into the car park of a little café.' 

'Looks nice.' I chirped from the back seat and watched as Niall rolled his eyes and unbuckled, I did the same. The three of us walked side by side into the café and were immediately welcomed by the strong smell of coffee and grease. I inhaled sharply, enjoying the scent of waffles and coffee. It was strangely desirable right now and Louis seemed to think so too as he let out a loud sigh of satisfaction. 'Fuckin' beautiful, Bob's' He bellowed. 

He shrugged off his jacket and slung it around one of the chairs so I walked to the table and took my seat, glad that Niall sat beside Louis and not me. 

'Nice to see you, too.' The man spoke. I studied him carefully, he looked friendly. He was bald and chubby, but he looked cute in his uniform as he approached us with a notebook and pen, a huge grin on his lips.