focus

AN mature content pls 13 yo's close ya eyes

-

-

-

"My parents are right under us." Harry choked out. I shushed him and climbed over his lap, sinking down onto him and we both quietly groaned. "I don't have any protection on." He quickly said. 

"It doesn't matter, I need this," I told him. As I gripped his shoulders I could feel all of my emotions build up with each thrust. He pushed me back onto the mattress and we continued for hours. 

We napped in between, and just as quick we were back at it. We spent the whole night inseparable. I was afraid to let him go and he was afraid to lose me too. When heartache disappears, it's the most beautiful thing ever. We talked for hours upon hours and every time he made me laugh, I kept falling deeper in love. I had a taste of life without him and I didn't want it.

"I don't think I've slept like that in about..well, three weeks," I told him. We were laying together on his bed all wrapped up in the sheets. I had put his shirt on and he only wore boxers, mostly in case his parents walked in. "Me either." He admitted. I smiled and let his fingers rub small circles on my back. His thumb traced my spine and then he stopped. "I still feel so bad." 

I turned to face him and smiled. "Try not to be. I'm happy now." I assured him. My voice was a lot happier than before. He noticed too and just nodded his head as we cuddled a bit longer. I kissed his wrist carefully and let myself fall asleep again, desperately needing it. 

When I woke up for the last time, I woke up to an empty bed and sat up. As soon as I tried to get out of the bed to find Harry, my legs shook with each step. I hissed in pain and sat back down on the bed. My legs literally felt as though they had been torn off and then reattached. "Shit," I laughed. 

"What's so funny?" Harry asked, walking in with a plate of food. I watched him set the plate down beside me and looked at the golden brown syrup oozing down the stack of pancakes. "I can't walk," I told him. He cockily smiled and got under the duvet with me again. He pulled my legs onto his lap and I groaned in annoyance at the pain. "Harry they hurt," I whined. 

"Eat your pancakes." He told me. I picked up the plate and did as he asked. Harry massaged my thighs gently with his warm hands while I ate and I felt the pain ease off. "I mean, we did do it like ten times last night." He chuckled. "That's a first for me."

I smiled triumphantly. "So I am your first at something."

He nodded and sat back against the headboard. "Yes you are."

___________________________________________________________________

It was almost night again. I was sitting in between my parents on the couch as we all watched some television. I was trying my best to spend time with my dad some more.  They had noticed my obvious change in attitude and as my dad told us about his last day at work I felt very selfish. After what he's gone through so far all I did was feel sorry for myself. I vowed to never let that happen again, no matter what.

My head rested on my mum's arm as she scrolled through Facebook and I watched my dad grow frustrated at the crossword puzzle in his newspaper and I laughed. "Puzzle got you down?" I asked him. 

He scowled. "The last word, it's only four letters but I can't get it." He tapped his pen against the paper and scratched out some words. "Away from the wind." He mumbled.