I have the police on speed dial

"I can't believe you don't like candy floss," Harry had his mouth stuffed with the sticky pink floss making me cringe at the sight. It's not so much that I didn't like the taste, the texture in my mouth made me feel sick. The taste was great.

"And you don't like popcorn, so I guess we're both weird." I popped a handful of popcorn into my mouth, probably looking very displeasing as a few cascaded to the grass as we approached the line for the Ferris wheel.

The sun was beginning to set as it reached nine and I was quite upset the night was almost over, I think this has been the most fun I've had in a really long time and being with Harry made it all the better.

"My friend just texted me. They're in line already, they saved us a spot." He slid his phone into his pocket and tossed the empty candy floss cone into the bin. I was relieved we already had a spot as the queue was at least fifty people long.

"He brought his cousin, Emilia. So you won't be the only girl." He chuckled and took my hand as we skipped the line. A few groans were heard from the people we were passing and a girl even went as far as tripping Harry up but once we stopped, we were soon to be next up.

I don't know if the butterflies dancing in the pit of my stomach was from how high the wheel actually was, or the fact that Harry still had his hand locked onto mine.

"Liam, this is Mae. Mae, this is Liam." I smiled up at the tall boy, noticing his warm smile straight away.

"Nice to meet you, this is Emilia my cousin and Niall is in the bathroom I think, he should be here shortly." My mouth went dry at the mention of that name. I forgot to say hello to Emilia and turned straight to Harry.

"Please tell me he's not talking about Niall from camp. Right?" I fiddled with my fingers hopefully. Him showing up would ultimately destroy the night.

"I really don't know, if it is, we can go somewhere else. He's not that bad Mae, really." Liam's eyes were now on the Ferris wheel as he spoke to his cousin.

"Okay." I immediately felt a bit better knowing Harry was on the same page about leaving but there was still a small chance that it wasn't the same Niall.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Ms. Legs like a door herself," And that little tiny sliver of hope slivered away. I felt my stomach burn in annoyance as he approached us with a cocky smirk. His nickname didn't phase me, I've gone through enough in life to not be bothered by how other people stoop as low to call you names. It simply had no affect on me. What bothered me was his presence and the embarrassment I felt at the sight of him. I felt degraded as a girl around him, knowing he thinks I'm some easy slut who gets with anyone. I suppose being here with Harry didn't do anything to help that assumption on my part but I wasn't doing anything with Harry. We were just two friends hanging out together, like any other pair of friends.

"Not tonight Niall, please." Harry groaned and the five of us made our way up to an empty carriage. Although we didn't leave which I was slightly annoyed by, the wheel looked very inviting as we walked up to the carriage.

"Sorry, only four per carriage." A tall bald man towered over us all. Harry, Niall and I were already sat meaning Liam and Emilia would have to choose.

"You go Liam, I'm beginning to have second thoughts about the height." She stared up to where the top carriage was waiting, probably freezing to death as we speak.

"Are you sure? We can get the next one together." He lowered himself into the seat and stared at her as she shook her head and backed away.

"No, no. I'll wait down here," She smiled sweetly at him making me remember I forgot to introduce myself to her, making me feel bad.