Part 3

The next day comes quickly. Haechan quickly eats with his parents and explains that he's going to Chenle's today. 

Both of his parents have quickly changed their opinions about Chenle, seeing that if he wanted, he could buy the whole city. So, they encourage Haechan to see the younger boy often and remain friends with him for life. This makes Donghyuck smile. Chenle is more than just money. Haechan grabs his things and rides his bike towards Chenle's place.

If there's something Donghyuck doesn't like about Chenle, it's his parents. They don't show any interest in their son. Since Chenle is the youngest, they often put him aside, focusing only on Kun, his older brother who is a well know pilot.

Every time Donghyuck visits, they look at him with disapproval and pitty. To them, he's just a poor child from a poor country. They make remarks about his thin cheeks, pretending to be concerned. "Oh Donghyuck, you must have seen horrible things!" "Help yourself to as much food as you want, it's not rationed here." "Wow, you made practicaly any mistakes, you learn fast for someone like you."

 Donghyuck can't help but roll his eyes at each of their remarks. Fortunately, they aren't there today, and he's grateful for it. Chenle always apologizes for his parents' behavior, but Donghyuck feels like he should be the one apologizing to Chenle for having parents like that.

Chenle is terribly starving for affection. His parents never approve anything of what he does. They only approve his friendship with Jisung because Jisung's parents are as rich as they are. But Jisung's father is no better, only his mother is somewhat sincere and kind.

"You're finally here!" Chenle exclaims.

Donghyuck hears Chenle running towards him, and then two arms quickly encircle him. Donghyuck smiles at this; Chenle never does this in front of his parents. "I came as quickly as I could," Donghyuck smiles.

"You love me too much, Hyuck, I'm blushing!" Chenle jokes, holding his cheeks.

Donghyuck laughs and ruffles his friend's hair. He greets Jisung, who is sipping a drink. The three of them walk towards the pool. Donghyuck isn't even surprised when he sees the size of the pool; he usually sees that only in movies.

"Look what I got you," Jisung lets out a small smirk, holding up two armbands.

Jisung laughs, holding a pair of armbands in each hand. Chenle lets out his unique laugh, pointing at the two objects. Haechan can't help but laugh.

"Don't laugh I'll really need those!" Donghyuck complains.

"Don't worry, we're not laughing," Jisung continues to laugh. "It's just too cute."

Jisung and Chenle bombard Donghyuck with photos once he puts on the armbands. They put another float around his waist, making sure he doesn't drown. But it only cause their laugh to emplify

"Ah! The water is cold!" Chenle complains. "Should I raise the temperature?"

"No, it's fine; it's already at 29 degrees!" Jisung says. "It'll be too hot otherwise."

"I don't think it's that cold," Donghyuck says.

The two watch as Donghyuck enters the water with a big smile, holding his float tightly and kicking his legs to move. Jisung can't help but film him; he finds the scene hilarious.

"Hey! Instead of filming, come into the water!"

The two quickly join Haechan, attempting to teach him how to swim, but he shows no sign of improvement. So, they give up and just sit on floats to chat.

"What are you guys planning to do after we graduate?" Haechan asks.

"I have to go to business school," Jisung says.