Part 32

Mark: Next weekend, we're going on a more serious mission 

Mark: I didn't want you to be part of it because it's going to be dangerous, but he insisted 

Mark: I'll train you every night of the week so you can at least survive

Donghyuck: ??? 

Donghyuck: It scares me how you say it 

Mark: We have to rob an enemy clan, I don't know why he wants you to come, it's crazy 

Donghyuck: I don't know how to do this kind of thing! I don't want to 

Mark: Jay is up to something... I think he's waiting for a bad move from you to get rid of you 

Donghyuck: But it's sure that I'm not going to make it! At the first gunshot, I'm going to feel unwell and I don't know how to fight! 

Mark: You'll stay close to me, okay? 

Mark: Don't get away from me "

Donghyuck puts down his phone, he trembles slightly, he's scared. Jayden has always promised him that he would never be in this kind of situation. He was supposed to be a lookout and nothing more. Donghyuck gets up to open his shutters. 

He sees Mark in the garden talking to Jeno.It's true that the two of them seem less at odds than before. He even sees Mark come and put his hand behind Jeno's neck, massaging it lightly, as if encouraging the other to do something. 

Jeno has a small smile on his lips and leaves a few seconds later. Mark turns his head and meets Donghyuck's eyes. He waves to say hello, then signals to the other to come down.Donghyuck sighs, he can't be alone for more than 2 hours. He quickly brush his hair and goes downstairs to find the other.

Mark took advantage of this to light a cigarette. He watches the other arrive and a brief memory of his lips crosses his mind. But he doesn't show anything. 

"Tomorrow night is good for training?" Ask Mark more like an affirmation.

"Yes, I think it's okay," Donghyuck replies.

"I don't know yet if we're going to work on hand-to-hand combat or weapons...," Mark says, "is there one of the two things that you can do at least a bit ?"

Donghyuck shakes his head. He has no hand-to-hand combat skills or weapons... The sound of one makes him panic since a mistake he made in the past.Donghyuck doesn't want to think about his past now, he shakes his head. But the problem is that he knows he's going to panic if he has a weapon in his hands. 

"I can't, Mark," Donghyuck finally says, "it terrifies me.

"I know, but we don't have choice," Mark replies, "I'm doing everything I can to give you a chance of survival. We'll work on your fighting skill tomorrow.

He sees that Donghyuck is pale. He is worried about what is going to happen and that's normal. 

"Have you ever done this before?" Donghyuck asks. 

"Yes, don't worry, we won't be just the two of us, there will be other members."

 Donghyuck is quite skeptical but already a little reassured. He watches Mark take off one of his bracelets before taking Donghyuck's arm and putting the bracelet on him. 

"My mother says that this stone gives confidence and helps to calm anxiety," Mark says, "I don't know if it really works, but having it has always made me feel a little more reassured."