Part 43

Donghyuck wakes up and looks at Mark beside him, who is already awake and seems to be sending messages to someone. Mark has a serious look on his face, and Donghyuck suspects that he is not talking to a friend. 

He lets his hand rise to the other's cheek and gently strokes his skin. It starts to prickle because he hasn't shaved in a few days, and it makes Donghyuck smile liking this. 

Mark turns his eyes to the other and sees that Donghyuck is awake. He smiles and puts down his phone, he was going to move to kiss the other but the pain in his chest quickly catches up to him and he lies down directly. 

The next second he sees Donghyuck come on top of him and place his hands and his knees around the other, not wanting to sit on him scareed to hurt him, he let a kiss on the other lips. 

 "Do you want me to go get you something to eat? You must be hungry " Donghyuck asks 

"I'd like that," Mark replies, "bring me some painkillers at the same time

Donghyuck finally gets up, Mark is a little disappointed to lose that view. The other leaves but returns quickly with something to eat, painkillers, and water to take them. 

Mark quickly takes the painkillers. Donghyuck watches him do it and puts his hand on Mark's chest, making sure to stay well away from the scar, he caresses the other's chest with his fingertips, looking into his eyes, how can he have so many feelings already for the other ?

Mark put his gaze into the other and smiles . It's crazy how obvious Donghyuck has a crush on him. Mark comes to put his hand on the other's lower back. 

The two remain in silence for a few moments before Donghyuck speaks.

 "Tell me what happened with Jaemin

Mark leans back to sit more comfortably in his bed. He removes his hand from Donghyuck and Donghyuck approach Mark to help getting more confortable on his bed. 

Donghyuck sits down in front of the other more comfortably on the bed. Mark looks at the wall for a few seconds before taking the courage to speak. He really wants this conversation to go well. 

"I saw Jaemin by accident," Mark begins, "and I thought it would be a good thing if we had a real last conversation to explain ourselves"

 Donghyuck seems focused on what the other is saying and even agrees with what Mark is saying. This encourages him to continue.

"I told him that it was also hard for me to let him go because I still had feelings for him and that even though he caused me a lot of stress and anxiety, he was the only person who made me feel a lot of things, but I knew we weren't meant to be together."

"You still have feelings for him, right ?" Donghyuck asks.

"They're weak, but yes," Mark replies. "I'd be a heartless person if I didn't feel anything for someone I've spent years of my life with, right?"

"I agree with that Mark, I will never be mad at you for this kind of things you're human, but why did you kiss him?" Donghyuck asks. "I'm not blaming you for your feelings, I'm blaming you for acting on them."

Mark looks away from Donghyuck. He knows he shouldn't have acted that way, and it's making him angry.

"I don't know, we were talking about our feelings," Mark replies. "It reminded me of how much I loved him and how much he supported me during my bullying, and when he kissed me, I was thinking of two things."