Part 6

"-You should go home, says Mark, your dog won't stop barking

-I can take him home and come back"

Jaemin responds biting his lips between two heavy breaths that fall into Mark's neck. Mark has just shifted back into his clothes, putting on his t-shirt, he turns his head towards the window and sees the boy on whom he spit.

Its shutters are not totally closed, he can see the silhouette of the younger next door undressing himself and put on some very revealing clothes. A little too revealing. He even swore to see the other put on a skirt.

He looks at Donghyuck putting on a jogging and a wide sweater over his clothes, as if trying to hide what he wore underneath. Mark lets a smirk appaer on his face.

The other shouldn't go out this late, because he have courses tomorow. So there is two options, he goes to a party (wich he doesn't believe) or Like some immigrants, he goes to prostitue. He lets a little laugh out before closing the curtain. He thinks Donghyuck must have seen them.

Mark feels hands pass over his body, and Jaemin's torso come to stick against his back.

"-Jaemin" begins Mark, "we'll see each other tomorrow I have things to do tonight"

"Are you sure?" Ask Jaemin, "we just renew together can't you go tomorrow? and spend the night with me"

"-No go get dressed we had fun enough"

Jaemin get away from Mark with a pout and sadness is his eyes, he dresses and go back against Mark's body to put one last time his lips his. Mark let it happened, then comes to tap the buttocks of the youngest, telling him to stop.

"-Mark we should really get back together," says Jaemin,"it's been 3 years since we last saw each other and yet we had sex as if we never left each other"

"I don't know it's too rushed," Mark replied, "I need to find my bearings here first, and I need you for something."

Jaemin smiles at this information, he put several kisses on Mark's lips that turns into small pecks which makes him drunk with happiness Jaemin can feel his stomach fighting butterflies. He had never felt so happy in this last three years, Mark doesn't back down from the kisses, he just lets the other do it, secretly enjoying it.

Jaemin finally backs away, not leaving Mark's eyes for a second. As if the other one is going to disappear.

"-Tell me what you need" smiles Jaemin, "I'll bring you everything"

"-If I give you $1,000 I can trust you to buy me a new phone? "Ask Mark, "I'm not allowed to buy one right now and the one my parents gave me is traced and doesn't allow me to send messages, how can I talk to my princess if I don't have a phone?"

Jaemin displays a big smile to his words. He always liked that Mark called him princess, Jaemin is caught in a beautiful storm of feelings. He knows that he is madly in love with the other, but he likes this feeling of letting himself  go down for him.

"-Mark you know you can trust me" answers Jaemin," I'll get it for you tomorrow if you want"

"That would be perfect" smiles Mark

Jaemin takes the money, not questioning where it comes from. He hides it in his bag and leaves the room, just outside he meets Johnny who seems surprised to see him here. But he quickly makes the link with Mark, he blows, Johnny almost pity the young man who is totally manipulated by Mark.

Later on, Mark came out of his room fully dress and seems ready to go somewhere.

"-I'm going to a restaurant with a friend," said Mark

3-Mark doesn't do anything dangerous," warns Johnny, "remember that you have an electronic tag and that everyone can know where you are"

"-Don't talk to me and don't give me any reason to go back in jail I don't need any advices from you", says Mark, "when you come in here get used to sleeping with an open eye"

"-Mark doesn't talk like that to your brother", says his stepfather

Mark approaches the man dangerously, threatens him with his gaze. He regrets having intervened when he saw the boy come dangerously close to him. He grabs him by the collar and push him against the wall.

"-No one gives me orders here" sight Mark, "and certainly not a guy who tries to turn my mother against me"

"-Mark let go of him", says Johnny, "we're just trying to be nice to you"

"-Don't I'm fine by myself " answers Mark dropping the man, "just stay out of what I do"

Johnny nods his head, he does not like to appear that weak. But Mark's look and actions in the past leave him frightened. Mark drops the man anyway, he leaves the house leaving the door slamming the door behind him.

He sees that his motorcycle does not seem to have been touched since he left. He comes to put on his helmet and heads towards it. While taking out his motorcycle, he sees the little boy from the north walking down the street. Mark is convinced that he is going to prostitute himself, he looks at the time and yes it's an hour to do this kind of activity .

But he prefers to ignore this human for now, he has other problems to solve. He empty a can of gasoline into his motorcycle and starts at full speed towards the address that his friend communicated to him.

He quickly arrives in front of a large luxurious restaurant. He recognizes the high tastes of his friend. Not really a friend..more a colleague. He quickly recognizes the blond-haired man and heads to the table. He moves the chair back and sits comfortably.

"-Mark it's been a long time !" smiles the man

"-I still can't believe I screwed up like that" sighs Mark.

The man in front of him orders quickly before putting his eyes on Mark. He seems to be examinating the boy, maybe to see if he doesn't have any earpiece or something on him. You never know if the police managed to change Mark and make him a spy.

After all, he hasn't seen Mark in three years.

"-I got nothing on me Jayden," said Mark, "just an electronic tag"

"I'll find a way to blur it, don't worry," replied Jayden, "so we can talk more privately."

Mark nods, the two talk about how it's been the last 3 years, Mark learns several things that changed in the city, he learns whats become the other employees working for Jayden.

Before those 3 years Mark was his right-hand man, but after what happened he had to leave this position. But Jayden wants him back, Mark always was a great teammate to have. Then he knows that this mistake will not happen again, Mark learned the lesson.

"-We have new recru?" Ask Mark

"-Most of the new ones are sent to other city so you will not see them" answers Jayden, "there are only 2 that I left in the private circle you will surely see them quickly"

"-More names to learn," sighs Mark

"Then you will surely see the girl much more," said Jayden. "I still have trouble with their name, but she is an amazing sniper, she can snip anyone several meters away."

Jayden finish his sentence by whispering, Mark smiles at his words. He suspects that it must be a girl of character. Mark always prefers people with a strong temper. That's why he always struggled with his relationship with Jaemin.

At first the other one stood up to him and maybe made him a little better, he was not afraid of him. Then he started to become someone who says yes to everything, even when he does not want to. He no longer imposes himself and lets himself go.

During his three years the two talked to each other from time to time, during his ten minutes of calls or they sent each other some messages. Jaemin needed to talk to him as much as he can.

This Jeamin is not the one he knew. Well, not the one he fell in love with. But he does not blame him, people change and it's normal. Especially at this age. Mark still has an attachment to Jaemin.

"-Plus she's very sexy" smiles Jayden

"-And the other?" Ask Mark

"The other one," Jayden breathed, "after having been fooled by several tempter, I decided to take one."

"Tempter?"

Mark asks the question not understanding at first. The two receive their food and continue their small discussion.

"-Basically for some time rival camps have started sending girls or boys to pick up a target," says Jayden, their goal is to take the target to a single place and leave him helpless so that it's easier for us to do everything in the utmost discretion"

"That's clever," said Mark, "so you took a boy?"

"I took a young boy," replied Jayden, "he was surrounded by several men who had planned to have fun with him, but I intervened and asked him that in exchange for his debt to me he should work, but as he was very good at it, I pay him for his job."

"I didn't know you were so nice" Mark laughs falsely, "you help someone?"

"I just did that because he's a foreigner and barely spoke English at that time," replied Jayden. "I thought it would only be beneficial for this job, everyone thinks he's naive and innocent, and then I can tell you he's beautiful enough to put the person he wants in his bed."

Mark doesn't really care about the last sentence. He thinks that Jayden has already had several fantasies with this boy given the look he displays. Then it does not shock him, there are so many people who come to this city as immigrants.

At the moment Mark does not make the link between it and his neighbor who left home in a small outfit. He is more interested in the dish in front of him, it's been 3 years since he had not eaten something as good.