Part 13

Donghyuck comes in to put on his clothes as usual, well, the clothes he wears for certain occasions. He puts on a little shorts, showing off his tanned, long legs, then wears a simple t-shirt over it and adds some jewelry around his wrists and neck.

He puts on a choker around his neck, a small heart-shaped pendant hanging in the front. He thinks that Mark might like this kind of thing; it's what Jaemin can wear at parties. He decides to wear ankle boots, puts on a sweater, and a pair of joggers over his outfit before heading to the meeting place.

First, he goes to drop off his sweater and joggers at the base where he goes a few times a month. He takes a deep breath before leaving. He doesn't want to harm Mark. He's Jeno and Johnny's brother; he feels bad about doing this. But does he have a choice? No.

He thinks over and over about it, but there are no options. 

If Donghyuck doesn't bring Mark back, or worse, if he lets him escape, he's afraid of what might happen to him. He knows Jayden had hired another seductress; she failed one of her missions, and Donghyuck saw the state she ended up in.

She was covered in blood, barely conscious, and Jayden sent her to a brothel afterward. It's been about a year since she's been locked up there, and her family hasn't heard from her since.

Donghyuck doesn't want to end up like that. If it were someone else, he might take the risk, but he barely knows Mark. He still doesn't know if he's going to take the risk.

With any luck, Jayden just wants to capture him for torture, and he'll release him afterward. No, that would be even worse. Mark would say that Donghyuck lured him and held him captive; either way, this night won't end well.

Donghyuck even considers warning Mark and telling him to escape once he lures him into the hotel. He finally heads to the specified bar, wearing a light makeup.

He arrives at the bar and sits at a table, ordering a drink. He needs a bit of alcohol in his system to do this. He quickly notices Mark in the corner of the bar; he's with a man and a woman he doesn't know.

His drink arrives promptly, and he takes a few sips, holding his glass and heading to where the people are gathering to dance. Donghyuck has always had dancing in his blood; he moves his body delicately and sensually, catching the eyes of people around him.

He quickly glances at Mark, but he didn't expect the other to be already looking at him.

Donghyuck returns his gaze into Mark's eyes, swaying his hips gently from side to side and letting a seductive smile creep onto his lips.

He sees Mark push his tongue against his cheek, forming a small bump on his face; he understands that the other seems to be in a dilemma. Donghyuck takes another sip of his drink, continuing to dance and letting his gaze settle on Mark's eyes once again.

He delicately bites his lips; he quickly understands that Mark seems hesitant to come over when he sees him looking at his friends. Donghyuck decides to take a little more time and averts his eyes from Mark.

He needs more alcohol. He's about to throw someone he knows into the lion's den...

But suddenly he feels a hand on his shoulder. He turns to meet Mark's gaze. The other has a small smile on his face; he looks Donghyuck up and down, making the younger one blush. Mark is looking too hot at the moment.

"So, is this where you come to find your targets?" Mark smiles.

"Maybe," Donghyuck whispers.

Donghyuck thinks he has to make a move; he can't lose an opportunity like this. He takes Mark's hand, which is resting on his shoulder, and lowers it to his waist. Mark bites his lower lip, gripping Donghyuck's waist slightly.