Part 56

Something strange has happened. Mark hasn't received any messages from Donghyuck since last night. He didn't even come home last night, even though he told him he would come by after work.

Mark is a little stressed out, unfortunately he doesn't have time to go to Donghyuck's to check that everything is okay, Jayden is waiting for him outside his house, they have an appointment. But Mark has a very bad feeling.

He quickly checks his phone, he has a moment of hope when he feels his phone vibrate, but when he looks it's just a notification from Renjun.

Renjun: Last night I saw Donghyuck at the club! I think he felt bad that I saw him dressed like this, he told me to leave and never come back to this club.

Mark frowns, Donghyuck surely wanted to avoid Renjun seeing him hitting on another man so openly in front of him.

Mark: Oh yeah weird

Renjun: Yeah he kicked me out so fast I didn't have time to find someone

Renjun: But it's weird he looked...panicked?

Mark is skeptical, he finally puts his phone away and heads into Jayden's car. He gets in the silence and the other drives to their meeting place.

This one goes by very slowly, Mark constantly looks at his phone stressing that he still has no news from his boyfriend.

Mark: Guys is any of you with Donghyuck?

Jeno: No he doesn't answer me

Jaemin: No

Jisung: No with Chenle we are packing our things there

Renjun: No ask Doyoung

Mark: Doyoung is he with you Hyuck?

Doyoung: No Mark you already forgot we left last night Hyuck is sleeping at your place waiting for you to leave

Mark suddenly remembers that yes they left. But then where is Donghyuck. He looks up at Jayden who is already looking at him with a small smile.

He suspects that Jayden knows something, his heart beats quickly. What did Jayden do?

Is Donghyuck still alive ?

He remains as calm as he can, letting no emotion show. He breathes a little harder trying to keep his cool. At the end of the meeting, Jayden waits for everyone to leave before seeing Mark.

"You seem out of it Mark", says Jayden

"It's the doctor, he changed my treatment", answers Mark," it's messing with me a bit"

Jayden seems to believe this excuse having received the papers certifying that Mark has a new treatment. It is true that this one seems strong and would explain Mark's condition.

"Tomorrow we have a new seducer" says Jayden, "you'll go train with him on Monday"

"A new seducer?" Asks Mark," I thought one was enough for us"

"One is still enough for us"

Mark frowns. Ok something really happened with Donghyuck, Mark feels stressed. He quickly looks around the room and sees some dried blood on the floor. Jayden follows his gaze and smiles.