Part 47

"Minhyung you're too heavy" whisper Donghyuck

Donghyuck just wake up anf feels a body resting on top of him hugging him with his strong arms. Donghyucks' head can be barely seens on Marks' shoulder, he struggle to even breath.

He can feel Mark waking up hearing his name.

"Mark I need to breath"

He let out a chuckle putting some little taps on his boyfriend back. Mark finaly moove and lay besides him yawning.

"You should take some weight so I can sleep on top of you forever"

Donghyuck smiles at the other cheesiness. He doesn't reply just wanting to cuddle with Mark. He sneak his body between Marks' arms and let kisses on the other jaw.

"You look tired"

"I'm wondering because of who" Reply Mark taking the pther chin in his head "And you seems to forget that I lost half my blood 2 days ago"

Donghyuck kiss his boyfriend not wanting to be reminded this. Hopefully they take a shower yesterday before sleeping, because sniffing how the room smell he doesn't want to imagine how their body would had smell.

They hear someone knocking at the door, and Mark groans in discontent. He puts on a t-shirt over him and he already have his underwear and goes to the door. Donghyuck is wearing Mark's clothes, so he doesn't even need to get dressed.

Mark opens the door and sees Jeno. He raises his eyebrows, not understanding why the other is bothering him so early. Finally, he looks at the time on his watch and sees that it's almost noon.

"Jaemin came to see if your injuries were getting better."

Mark feels a little uncomfortable going to see the other with all the marks that Donghyuck may have left last night.

"I told him you were with Donghyuck."

Mark nods he puts a jogging and walks out of the bedroom. He sees that Jaemin is sitting on the couch in the living room. He sees Jaemin scrutinize his body and seem to notice every small mark on his body. His lips are pinched and they tremble slightly.

But nothing more. No screams. No tears.

Mark feels reassured.

"It looks like it's getting better," Jaemin finally says.

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired." Reply Mark

"I see."

He sees Donghyuck come out of the room a few seconds later. But he blushes with embarrassment seeing Jaemin in the living room, he didn't hear that he was here.

"I'm stupid for coming," Jaemin murmurs. "I just wanted to see if you were okay, but now I think I'm the one who doesn't feel well."

Mark and Donghyuck don't know what to say. Jaemin leaves quickly. He really thought seeing them together wouldn't affect him. But the reality is different. It does affect him.

"I'll go see him," Jeno says.

He leaves to find Jaemin.

Donghyuck, on the other hand, wonders why Mark is attracted to him. As much as the two have a similar personality, they have very different physiques. Jaemin is a little taller than Mark, and he's just as muscular, if not more.

Donghyuck is slightly smaller than Mark, but clearly doesn't have the same musculature. He doesn't understand how Mark can love two very different physiques. He quickly stops thinking about it, he feels a little bad for Jaemin who just left.