Part 55

When Donghyuck wakes up, he once again sees messages from Jaemin. He rolls his eyes, thinking it's the other one telling him again that cheating on Mark is wrong.

He gets ready to go home to his parents, and Mark opens his eyes, watching him do so, his eyes following every movement of the other.

"Hyuck, come back into my arms," Mark murmurs.

Donghyuck turns to the other and sits on the edge of the bed, letting Mark wrap his arms around his waist. Donghyuck turns a little and caresses the other's hair.

"I have to go," Donghyuck says.

"I'll join you this afternoon," Mark says, "I have to go see Jayden."

Donghyuck doesn't like it when Mark goes to see the other one, he's always afraid that something will happen. He finally checks his phone.

Jaemin: Donghyuck I fucked up

Jaemin: I kissed Renjun..

Jaemin: I'm a shitty men

Jaemin: I stole his first kiss ?? I'm such an asshole but he was so beautiful yesterday ??

Jaemin: I'm confused rn, I'm scared I don't know who I like

Jaemin: Why I fuckup every relationship

Donghyuck sighs, Jaemin is always in trouble. Mark was right, he watches his boyfriend wake up under his sighs, he comes to take him in his arms and looks at the messages on Donghyuck's phone.

He laughs when he finishes reading.

"He's really something," Mark says, "he's going to cry all day again."

"Well at least that solves the dilemma," Donghyuck replies, "I'll go live with Jaemin and you Renjun."

"Don't worry about Jaehyun, he doesn't plan on settling down with Jaemin," Mark replies.

Donghyuck gets up and gives Mark a questioning look, he knows that the two are friends and must surely talk to each other about this kind of thing. He wants to know more.

"Jaehyun told me they agreed to just be sex friends," Mark finally says, "because Jaehyun really wants to get in a relationship with a girl so for him guys are just a pastime and Jaemin agreed."

"Jaemin," Donghyuck says in a plaintive tone, "he always has to get himself into trouble but I'm a little disappointed, I thought he was really turning the page."

Mark gets up in turn, they look at the number of days they have left, less than 2 weeks. Donghyuck has his exams this week with Jisung and Chenle so Jayden has decided to suspend all his activities this week.

Johnny came down today especially to help Donghyuck revise. Chenle and Jisung also come to revise so they can help each other. The day passes slowly for the three who want to tear their hair out over their revision.

Mark comes home in the afternoon and is surprised to see Donghyuck here, he thought the other would be at his parents' house. But Johnny explains to him that he is tutoring the youngest.

 "Do you have your diploma, Mark?" Asks Donghyuck, "since you were in prison ?" 

"Yeah, I took it as an external candidate," says Mark. "They have classes in prison, but I wasn't really interested in continuing in university."

Donghyuck doesn't ask more questions, they will talk about it later, Johnny force him to read other sentances.

 "I'm afraid they'll deduct points because of my accent," Donghyuck sighs.

"They will," Mark replies. "Do your best"

"You know how to reassure your boyfriend" Laugh Chenle

"They're bastards in this school they won't be nice with him he should knows it"