Part 39

Mark and Jaehyun finally come home after talking for a long time on the balcony. Mark looks around for Donghyuck, Jisung signals to him that he went to his room and Mark goes straight there.

Jaemin keeps his eyes focused on Jaehyun and make signs for him to come and sit with him. Jaehyun sits down next to Jaemin.

"Jisung wants to show you something," Jaemin says.

Jaehyun immediately puts his eyes on his younger brother. Jisung slowly lifts his pants and reveals his swollen and bruised ankle. Jaehyun immediately kneels down to examine the younger's injury. He notices that it is not from today and that the other has therefore hidden it from him.

"You should have told me directly," Jaehyun says.

Jaemin gives him a light tap on the back. Jaehyun understands that he shouldn't have said that.

"But I'm glad you told me," Jaehyun finally says, making up for it, "I'll put some cream on it and we'll go for an X-ray tomorrow, okay?"

Jisung nods. Jaehyun gets up and goes to get the ointment, he is exhausted, he has only been doing that all day and once he gets home he has to continue. He loves helping his loved ones, that's not the problem, he's just really exhausted.

He quickly applies the ointment, being careful not to hurt Jisung, but the other does not react. Jaehyun is well aware that Jisung is so used to being hit that he no longer feels pain as much as the others.

"It's almost over," Jaehyun finally says, "in 1 month we're going to England with Chenle and everything will be fine."

"If he talks to me again," Jisung whispers.

"It's just a small argument," Jaemin says, "you know Chenle, he'll come back, you won't stay in conflict for long."

Jisung lets a small smile out, he hopes the other is right. Jaehyun finishes the bandage and lies down on the couch exhausted.

"Go lie down, I'll make dinner," Jaemin says.

"Thank you," Jaehyun smiles.

As Jaehyun gets up, he comes in for a hug from Jaemin, the other lets him and even surprises himself by hugging Jaehyun back, burying his nose in Jaehyun's neck. To his surprise, he finally feels himself calm down and relax by holding the other.

He really needed comfort today. Maybe deep down he feels his stomach slightly tingling by hugging Jaehyun.

When Mark comes into the room, he sees Donghyuck on his phone. He comes and sits on the edge of the bed and waits for Donghyuck to put his phone down.

"Who did that to you?"

Donghyuck comes and sits on the bed and takes Mark's hand in his. He sees the bracelet he bought him and a smile comes to his lips. Mark notices and smiles back, squeezing Donghyuck's hand in his.

Donghyuck sees that Mark has taken the trouble to close the door behind him and he gets closer to the other, pressing his forehead against Mark's neck on the side where it is not painful. Mark reflexively puts his arm around the other's waist, keeping him close to him.

"Can we have a conversation about the fact that you kissed Jaemin?" Donghyuck asks.

"Not today, I have to leave soon," Mark replies, "but tomorrow I promise."

Donghyuck nods, he breathes in Mark's scent, even though it is the end of the day, the other still smells good like he just got out of the shower, it is pleasant. Mark slowly pulls his head back to come and kiss the other's forehead. He was a little scared for Donghyuck.