Part 50

When Mark wakes up, he directly take his meds. But yesterday they decreased violently the volume. He know today he'll be on edge. He feels kinda agitated, and in a really bad way. He feels grumpy, very bad, he's annoyed and ready to punch the first person that will go on his way. He can't really explain why, but this uneasiness can't leave him and get bigger every seconds.

He turns his head to watch his boyfriend asleep next to him, maybe he calm down a bit looking at the other. But it's not enough to make all this anger go away, he feels overwelmed. He take his phone and try playing a game to relax.

Donghyuck wakes up an hour later, hearing a little song coming from Mark's phone. Mark is so close to him, he can't resist the urge to snug his head on his boyfriend neck. Mark is very focused on his game when he feels a hand gently going down on his short.

He let a sigh and feel Donghyuck smiles' under against his neck. A second later Donghyuck move on top of him between his legs and taking off Mark's pants.

//

Mark doesn't react, he start to forget his anger and annoyement and focus on the other action. He can feel himself starting to get horny because of Donghyuck' movement, the other have such a good mouth and hands movement.

He continu to play his game when he feel his boyfriend wet mouth encercling him he let a moan escape his mouth surprise at the sudden action. He drop his phone on the bed wanting to watch his boyfriend with his cock between his plumpy lips.

Mark let some sounds at this vision, one of his hand go on the other hair and grabs it.

He can feel himself grow hotter every time Donghyuck aim for a further level, Mark look at the other touching himself while doing it and he finds it really hot.

Donghyuck go further and Mark let his head rolls back feeling the other throat so tightly against him. Donghyuck was about to to pull of but Marks' hand keep him fermly preventing him to moove.

He's forced to keep this position, he eyes rolls of plaisure loving how his boyfriend treat him.

During this week, he discover that he loved sex in the morning, but Mark like it more the night before sleeping. Mark finally release the preshure and Donghyuck start his movements again. His other hand come to strock the base. Mark let another moan even deeper loving it.

Donghyuck continu his movement, and Mark moove his hips against his boyfriend, but not too harshly not wanting to hurt him, but enough to see stars. 

After so many stimulation he grabs the other hair again and tire him away. Donghyuck let a sigh at his action, but knowing Mark he understand fastly why the other is doing this, he let out his tongue and feel the other com against it.

Mark find this scene obscene. His boyfriend have cum on his face, he looks it flowing on his face and take some on his fingers.

He looks at his fingers drowing in cum, and let a heavy breath leaving trying to coming back from his orgasm, he attirs Donghyuck agaisnt him and doesn't wait before pushing his fingers covering in cum in his boyfriend.

Donghyuck wasn't excepting that, and let out so many moan leaving his mouth while pumping his hips on his boyfried fingers. Mark doesn't need to moove his fingers that much, he just watch his boyfriend using him wanting it to go the further possible inside him.

Mark use his other hand to stroke his boyfriend dick, Donghyuck doesn't last long whispering Mark's name again and again.

//

The two of them have heavy breath following their activity, Mark turn his head to see in the other eyes that he's ready to start again.

"No Hyuck" Mark let out a smile " We're going to shower and we go to your parents house"