Part 21

The rest of the day passed; they tried to find a solution to help Jisung. The only idea they had was to try to have the younger one move out. However, if the parents were against it, there was nothing they could do.

They still had a week to try to find a solution. However, Jaehyun is hesitant to stay here until the end of Jisung's studies. Jaehyun could get an apartment, and Jisung could come as much as he wanted.

But Jaehyun is studying in England, so it's complicated. He will try to request to finish his year in visio and staying in Canada.

'Donghyuck: Is Jisung feeling better?

Jaehyun: He's taking a nap now; he hasn't eaten all day, and Chenle hasn't either. I don't know what to do.

Donghyuck: Try to prepare something light for tonight; they need to eat.

Jaehyun: I don't really know how to cook... except for heating things in the microwave.

Donghyuck: Haha, do you want me to come help?

Jaehyun: No, don't worry; I'll order something.

Donghyuck: Are you sure? I can come if you want; I could keep an eye on both of them.

Jaehyun: No.

Jaehyun: And for this week, we had planned to meet again, but I changed my mind.

Donghyuck:?

Donghyuck: Sorry, I don't understand why. Did something change your mind?

Jaehyun: I think it's better this way; you're a  friend of  my little brother it's kind of weird, and...

Donghyuck: I'm lost...

Donghyuck: Is it because of yesterday? You didn't like sleeping with me? Are you disappointed? Was I bad ?

Donghyuck: I'm sorry... Maybe you expected more...

Jaehyun: No, it's not that! I promise yesterday was really good ! I enjoy it a lot

Donghyuck: Well, I don't understand then. But I don't want to understand; it's your decision.

Jaehyun: Sorry, Hyuck.'

Donghyuck is upset; no man has ever sidelined him like this. Especially, he feels like it's his fault. He looks at himself in the mirror. Yes, he is a bit thin, yes, he has hollow cheeks, yes, he has tanned skin and reddish-purple circles under his eyes.

Was Jaehyun disappointed? Did he not like his physique? Or did he not like the sex? Maybe he thought Donghyuck was doing too much or not enough? He doesn't know, and he probably never will.

He decides to send a message to Jeno, telling him he wants to see him. The other says it's fine for tonight.

Mark is in his room, thinking about Monday and his mission with Donghyuck. When Jaemin barges in and sits on his lap, Mark is surprised by this sudden arrival. 

Mark doesn't put his hands on the other's hips as usual; he leaves them on his bed. Jaemin tries to kiss him, but Mark turns his head. Jaemin doesn't say anything about this action and puts his lips on the other's neck. Mark bites his lip; he is torn between pushing the other away or letting him continue.

"-Jaemin, you told me last night would be the last time," Mark says.

"Yes, but I've thought about it," Jaemin whispers. " I've thought about it all night and all day, and I don't want to stop."