Part 52

Mark takes a deep breath before knocking on Donghyuck's door. He hopes with all his heart that Donghyuck hasn't told his family anything. He's stressed and he's playing with his nails as he waits for someone to open the door.

He wants to turn around. This wasn't a good idea. He's been horrible to the other one, he wouldn't be surprised if Donghyuck left him. He doesn't deserve the other one, he doesn't deserve anyone.

"Mark?" Doyoung repeats for the umpteenth time. "You don't look well, come in and sit down."

Mark feels his hands shaking again and wishes they would stop. The calming pills have put him in a state of shock.

"I'll get you a glass of water, sit down," Doyoung says.

Mark sits down on the couch. Donghyuck's parents are packing boxes, and Donghyuck's mother gives him a glance and seems to see his sadness directly. She comes directly to the other boy and takes his hand in hers.

"Calm down, Minhyung," she murmurs. "Everything's going to be okay. I know Donghyuck, he's just hurt. If you talk calmly, everything will be fine, okay?"

"Did he tell you about it?" Mark asks, taking a deep breath to calm himself down.

"He told us you had an argument," Donghyuck's mother replies. "But I know my son. He won't leave you over a small argument."

Mark nods. He thanks her and after drinking a glass of water, he gets up.

"Donghyuck went to the cemetery," Doyoung says. "I think he needed to think for a while, and he likes to talk to our sister in that case."

Mark nods. He thanks them before leaving for the cemetery. It's starting to get dark. He feels uncomfortable going to a cemetery when he can't see the light.

He finally enters the cemetery and sees Donghyuck sitting in front of a grave farther away. He takes a deep breath.

When he reaches Donghyuck's side, the other one has his eyes closed and seems relaxed. Mark is afraid of scaring the other one since he didn't see him arrive. He kneels down and looks at the grave. He was here last Sunday with Donghyuck.

He told him what had happened to his sister, and Mark waited for a good hour next to Donghyuck

Mark decided to sit down. This made Donghyuck react, and he opened his eyes and looked at Mark next to him. He sighed, seeing that Mark looked exhausted.

"Mark, I'm really angry with you," Donghyuck said. "You were really hurtful."

"I'm sorry."

"You terrified me," Donghyuck continued. "I felt like I was facing a stranger."

"I'm sorry."

Donghyuck stared fixedly at the grave, not having the courage to look at Mark. Mark did the same, not wanting to see the disappointment in the other's eyes.

"I know you were out of control," Donghyuck continued. "But you just said mean things. How can you think that seeing people die for me makes me happy? When you know everything I've been through?"

"I should never have said that," Mark replied. "I don't even think it. I was out of control. I just let out all my anger, and I'm sorry, Donghyuck."

"Why did you go to see Renjun?" Donghyuck asked. "I don't understand why you didn't seek comfort from me."

Mark wanted to hold the other's hand, but he restrained himself, not wanting to anger the other.