Part 57

"Mark, this is the first time I've seen you here come here."

 "I'm not into brothels."

The woman across him smiles and lets out a little laugh. She starts looking for a key and puts a condom on the table. Mark doesn't have to specify who he came to see, this women know.

"Jayden told me that if you wanted to see the new one, I shouldn't charge you," the woman continues, "you're lucky, he's adorable, I'm sure he'll please a lot of clients."

"Has he had anyone yet?" Mark asks a bit afraid of the answer.

 "No, you're lucky, you're the first one, you'll get to inaugurate him."

Mark grimaces at the word and takes the key.

"Mark, you forgot your condom, I don't want any diseases here."

Mark turns around and gets it before heading back to the room. He walks down the stairs, Donghyuck is in the basement, it's not going to be easy to get him out. When he arrives in front of his room, he sees a guard just at the entrance.

Everything is complicated in this situation. But their plan is almost over, they don't need anything else. Yesterday, Mark managed to steal a huge amount of money from Jayden, who left on a trip after their meeting this morning, so he won't see the missing money for 5 or 6 days.

Mark doesn't know exactly how much he took, he didn't bother to count it. But he knows it easily exceeds a million. He gave the cash to Jaehyun and he should have already transferred it to Chenle and Jisung's account.

He watches the guard open the door for him.

"Tell me if you need some drugs with him" tell the guard " he may not be easy to approach"

Mark nods. He barely enters the room before he spots the camera in the corner. He then turns his eyes to Donghyuck, or where Donghyuck is supposed to be.

He doesn't see anyone in the room.

"Donghyuck?" Mark asks.

He suddenly sees a head poking out from under the bed. He recognizes his boyfriend's terrified expression. He quickly walks over to him.

"Mark," Donghyuck whispers, feeling close to tears. 

"I'm here, everything is fine."

Donghyuck gets out from under the bed and goes to hug Mark, but Mark steps back pushing him back the more gently possible.

"There's a camera," Mark says. "It records sound and the employees can watch from time to time. If they see that you're too happy to see me, they'll suspect something."

Donghyuck sits down on the bed and holds his aching arm. Mark takes the opportunity to observe the various injuries that Jayden must have inflicted.

Mark climbs onto the bed above his boyfriend. Donghyuck recoils, his back hitting the wall. He understands that he has to at least pretend to be afraid of Mark.

"What happened?" Mark asks.

Mark start to kiss the other neck to pretend they aren't talking, and he want to reassure his boyfriend who seemed terrified. Donghyuck is pretending to pushing him away but don't put any strenght.

"Jayden wanted me to give him Renjun" Say Donghyuck " I told him to runaway I can't kill someone I like"

Mark stop his kisses prossessing what the other just say. He look Donghyuck before kissing him, Donghyuck is surprised, it's difficult pretending to not wanting the kiss.