Part 49

After taking a good shower, Donghyuck decides to hide the hickey with a good amount of makeup. He is a little scared to go downstairs, everyone saw him arrive in a state where it would have clearly been said that he was cheating on Mark.

But he had no choice ! The other man was armed, he kissed and let the guy enjoy his neck while he discreetly disarmed him.

He sighs for the umpteenth time, he appears like a jerk in the eyes of his friends, but Mark and he have agreed not to share any details about the missions they do. This would worry the others unnecessarily.

Every time he dabs the hickey with his blender, he grimaces in pain. He wonders if the man wanted to tear his skin off. Well it's not very well hidden but it will do the trick. He can't hide it anymore.

Donghyuck takes a deep sigh before going downstairs, he hopes no one will make any remarks.

"You ordered food?" Donghyuck asks with a fake smile.

Jaemin glances at Donghyuck but doesn't answer. Jeno also doesn't seem about to answer him. This makes Donghyuck a little tense, he forces his smile to stay on his lips.

"We ordered sushi," Chenle finally says.

"Perfect," Donghyuck replies.

Jeno finally gets up and comes face to face with Donghyuck, the other is surprised by the look on Jeno's face, he has never looked so angry at the other.

"Hyuck, we like you," Jeno begins, "but Mark is still my brother and our friend. If it's just a pastime for you, leave him."

Donghyuck bites his lips. After all, it's logical that they think that, Donghyuck would have thought the same if he was in their situation. He wants to explain everything to them, he doesn't want to look like a jerk.

But he doesn't say anything. He doesn't defend himself, he speaks after a long moment of silence, where he feels heavy looks on him. After all, now they all know that Donghyuck saw a lot of guys left and right. That he has never settled down with anyone here.

They are therefore skeptical now.

"I," Donghyuck gets a little lost in his words, "I promise you it's not what you think."

Donghyuck says no more and hears Mark close the door. He turns to see the other come in with two bags in his hands and quickly comes to help him carry one.

Mark can still see that hickey on his neck, but less than before. He still has his eyebrows furrowed but comes to kiss his boyfriend quickly.

Donghyuck smiles, and carries the bags to the table, taking out each box of sushi. They all sit around the table.

The other five are skeptical, they want to believe Donghyuck that it's not what they think, but when they heard the two of them discussing, everything seemed very clear. But Mark doesn't seem so angry about it and even holds his boyfriend's hand while he eats.

The tension is a little heavy around the table and it's starting to piss Donghyuck off.

"Okay," Donghyuck begins, "you can stop sulking, we understand that you think I'm cheating on Mark, we can move on now."

"But Mark, it doesn't bother you?" Jaemin suddenly says, "he was clearly with someone else."

"It's none of your business," Mark replies. "Now talk about something else or I'm really going to get angry."

Jaemin averted his gaze, sensing that he was making Mark angry. The others therefore decided to move on to another topic and talked a bit about what they were going to do once they arrived in England.