Part 20

Jaehyun changed Jisung into clean clothes and put the dirty one in the bathroom. Jisung ended up falling asleep with Chenle in his arms; both seemed to be sleeping peacefully in Jisung's bed.

The others sat on the floor, feeling the pressure finally easing a bit. Johnny joined them, looking for his brother. Kun and Yuta stopped arguing, concerned about the two.

Donghyuck wasn't well either; he nervously twisted his fingers, tearing and scratching his skin out of stress. He had been scared for his two friends; so scared that his state of shock couldn't quite subside. Johnny was busy reassuring his younger brother that everything was fine. Jaehyun was still in shock, walking around the room unable to calm down.

Kun and Yuta were silent but seemed totally lost in their thoughts.

Donghyuck let his eyes stop at Mark, and the other returned the gaze. He thought back to earlier when he held Jisung firmly, ignoring the other's cries. Despite his cold and threatening appearance, he was the only one who reacted, preventing Jisung from doing something horrible.

He averted his gaze, holding back tears. But he was so scared.

"I have to take Jisung with me to England," Jaehyun finally said.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Kun said.

"It's the only choice; he's not safe here!" Jaehyun lowered his voice, not wanting to wake the two. "If I leave him here, it will continue, and he'll end up doing it again."

Donghyuck seemed stressed about what Jaehyun implied; he didn't want to lose Jisung, and England was far away. Mark could see the panicked look in Donghyuck's eyes but didn't add anything. These weren't his business.

"No, he has to stay here," Donghyuck said. "If you take him there, it will stress him, and it will be worse for Chenle."

"Chenle can survive without Jisung," Kun replied. "He's not in depression like Jisung."

"Do you know your brother?!" Donghyuck snapped. "He's the one who bought those pills because he wanted to end his life!"

Donghyuck, as usual, spoke in Korean when he got angry. Only Mark understood what he was saying.

Mark looked at Donghyuck for a while before speaking.

"You knew Chenle had those pills, and you didn't tell it to anyone? H'es a minor you should have told someone he was this bad" Mark said.

"He told me after hesitating a long time; he said he threw everything away, but Jisung must have picked them up," Donghyuck replied.

Mark nodded; he could see that Donghyuck was stressed, angry, and on the verge of panic. He didn't want to bother him more or make accusations, forcing him to speak English. Mark glanced at Jeno, seeing that he seemed to have calmed down a bit.

Jeno's eyes met Mark's, and Mark shifted his gaze to Donghyuck, making a head movement indicating 'take care of him.' Jeno nodded and moved towards Donghyuck, embracing him.

Donghyuck finally stopped fidgeting with his fingers and took Jeno's hand in his.

"Okay, but if I don't take him with me, what do we do?" Jaehyun asked. "I've never been there for him; I want to be there at least once."

"Taking him to the other side of the world won't help; he has his friends and habits here," Johnny said. "We need to find a solution for him to live less with his parents."

They tried to think, but they were all exhausted from the evening. So, they decided to discuss it again tomorrow and find a solution. Each eventually went home; some people remained in the living room, finishing the party.