Part 46

Mark is comfortably lying down and lets Donghyuck bite and lick each part of his torso, while avoiding getting too close to the wound not wanting to hurt his boyfriend .

Donghyuck didn't think Mark would be so vocal and receptive to the slightest touch. As soon as Donghyuck bites a sore spot in his neck the other one moans. It makes Donghyuck feels hot.

He loves that the other is also different in the room and outside the room. After he suspects that Mark let the him do anything having no choice, his two injuries prevent him from really moving as he wants.

Donghyuck told him to just enjoy tonight. So Mark doesn't know what to expect but he lets him.

"Oh you took condoms?" Said Donghyuck raising his head to the bedside table," I had bought some"

"How you can buy them you don't even know my size," Mark says.

"I had a little idea when I felt your bonner this morning," smiled Donghyuck."

Mark is no longer really surprised, Donghyuck can always surprise him with every sentence so he expects everything and nothing with him. Mark sits up more confortably leaning against the wall. He grabs Donghyuck's t-shirt and lifts it, the other raises his arms to facilitate the action.

He looks at Mark's eyes coming to fall on his body, Mark bites his lips and comes to pass his hands on the other hips, he caress his waist, kneading his body. Donghyuck seems to love this kind of action and opens his mouth letting sighs out.

"Are you okay, Mark? Are you comfortable? You good ?"

"Don't worry, I'll tell you if it hurts."

Donghyuck nods and bury his head in Marks' neck, coming to kiss each place, he cthen nibble the collarbone of the other and aspires so as to leave a hickey hiding on Marks' body.

He hears Mark's sighs and it only increases his excitement.

He takes the opportunity to wave his hips against Mark, making them both react. Mark comes to put his hand in the back of Donghyuck. Donghyuck loves the reactions he gives to Mark, he looks like a totally different person.

Donghyuck understands better why the other said that he offered himself body and soul only to the person with whom he is.

Donghyuck stands up on his knees and comes to take off Mark's shorts, just after that he lowers himself on the boxers of the other and start to put kisses over the boxers of the other, Mark lets new sighs out.

"Take off my underwear, beg Mark"

Donghyuck smiles at how impatient the other is. He returns to kiss Mark's abs, licking in places.

Mark comes to grab the other by the chin and raises his head to kiss him. They do not waste time this time, and their tongue come directly to meet, caressing, wrapping. Mark feels drool dripping on his chin and falling on his chest but it turns him on even more.

"What do you to do ?" Ask Mark

"I want to have sex with you Mark I want to do everything but I just don't want to be on top I never did and I don't want our first time to be this"

"I can be on top but I think it will hurt a little," said Mark, "but if you feel like it, you can ride me. I would love it"

Donghyuck blushed but smiled at the idea. Mark understands with this smile that the other agrees, he repositions himself comfortably against the wall watching the other lower again at the level of his underwear

Donghyuck comes to kiss  inside of his boyfriend's thighs, he bites his skin in places. He ends up removing his underwear. He comes directly to pass his hand on the member of his boyfriend caressing it from top to bottom.

He looks at Mark sighing and squeezing the sheets around him.

Donghyuck lower his mouth at the level of his boyfriend dick and he start  to poses kisses while continuing the movements with his hand. Mark catch Donghyuck's hair with a firm hand

Donghyuck lets a moan out at this sudden action and somewhat violent contact. He's not a fan of these things in general, but strangely with Mark he enjoy it. It would not explain why or how but these few violent movements seems soft. He can feel himself hardening.

Mark comes to force his thumb in Donghyucks' mouth, Donghyuck look Mark in the eyes and open his mouth to let in his thumb, but to his surprise Mark takes off his thumb and comes to put his sex on the tip of Donghyuck's lips

He quickly understands the message and smiles.

"You're so impatient Mark"

The other answers nothing, finally feeling the lips of the other closing around him. He keeps his hand well gripped in the other's hair, unconsciously pushing his hand to make Donghyuck go even further.

Donghyuck makes slight movement with his mouth and tongue stimulating the other as he can. He feels this boyfriend getting bigger in his mouth and it excites him a little more every second. It becomes hard to make movements with his mouth. He's not very good at this kind of thing, but given the noises Mark makes he seems more than satisfied.

He finally  remove his mouth and Mark squeeze Donghyucks'' hair, seeming frustrated that the other takes off without warning.